Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?

Yea I wear a vest, it was a joke....I get a lotta compliments for how I dress (from guys and girls) and being extremely eccentric doesn't help. I have gay friends and gay people are drawn to me, I'm very comfortable around them to an extent. Not a big deal.
ohwell.gif

Like I said, the drinks are appreciated
I understand that the drinks are appreciated but I just imagine you in this and it makes sense why the drinks are free.
laugh.gif

I'm fabulous, I don't know what you want me to say.
laugh.gif

Nah on the real Lafayette and Eric are my fave characters on the show. But I cringe in every scene with Lafayette and Puerto Rican dude.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is JOKES
laugh.gif
@ the dude who got asked if he needed a squat spotter and extra
laugh.gif
at the dude at subway. When he said "I didn't know how to respond b/c I didn't want a little sandwich". I lost it
roll.gif
And I would never accept a drink from some random guy, especially if he seems suspect. I ain't that thirsty for alcohol.

The most bold approach I've received was when I was working at a store in the mall, I was standing out front and a group of gay guys (the abercrombie/roscoe dash type) came walking towards our store. I heard one of them say "ooh he cute, what's yo name?" I responded in the dryest voice ever "Charles." Which isn't my name
laugh.gif
but I've heard from several girls that if a gay guy hits on you that means you're present yourself well.

30t6p3b.gif
at my son who got his butt grabbed in the club. How would the rest of you handle that situation?

roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is JOKES
laugh.gif
@ the dude who got asked if he needed a squat spotter and extra
laugh.gif
at the dude at subway. When he said "I didn't know how to respond b/c I didn't want a little sandwich". I lost it
roll.gif
And I would never accept a drink from some random guy, especially if he seems suspect. I ain't that thirsty for alcohol.

The most bold approach I've received was when I was working at a store in the mall, I was standing out front and a group of gay guys (the abercrombie/roscoe dash type) came walking towards our store. I heard one of them say "ooh he cute, what's yo name?" I responded in the dryest voice ever "Charles." Which isn't my name
laugh.gif
but I've heard from several girls that if a gay guy hits on you that means you're present yourself well.

30t6p3b.gif
at my son who got his butt grabbed in the club. How would the rest of you handle that situation?

roll.gif
yall wildin bruh...i aint never really got hit on by a gay dude & im in atl so i must be pretty ugly. but if anybody else on hear be in lithonia, dont go to that sonics on covington hwy. literally nuthin but gay dudes work there, my homeboy said im gay cause i accepted the free food one of em gave me

roll.gif
yall wildin bruh...i aint never really got hit on by a gay dude & im in atl so i must be pretty ugly. but if anybody else on hear be in lithonia, dont go to that sonics on covington hwy. literally nuthin but gay dudes work there, my homeboy said im gay cause i accepted the free food one of em gave me

laugh.gif

Nah on the real Lafayette and Eric are my fave characters on the show. But I cringe in every scene with Lafayette and Puerto Rican dude.
laugh.gif
I always have my mouse on the fast-forward button any time they're together in the same scene
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I always have my mouse on the fast-forward button any time they're together in the same scene
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't watch trueblood. are they lovers?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't watch trueblood. are they lovers?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Hate that #%@#. I remember ol' Bloomingdales salesman saying "wow" repeatedly, staring while I'm looking at polos what the hell

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Hate that #%@#. I remember ol' Bloomingdales salesman saying "wow" repeatedly, staring while I'm looking at polos what the hell

on fb its the worst tho, stay hitting my fb chat up

i had a couple try to make eye contact with me i give em the im not lookin at you, im looking past ya face

it was worse for my boy tho, he posted up a pic of him in the shower and no joke like 3 seconds after he posts the pic, the gay dude liked the picture

on fb its the worst tho, stay hitting my fb chat up

i had a couple try to make eye contact with me i give em the im not lookin at you, im looking past ya face

it was worse for my boy tho, he posted up a pic of him in the shower and no joke like 3 seconds after he posts the pic, the gay dude liked the picture

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by Slim

all the time, man. the single reason why i'll never step foot in Topshop again. it's uncomfortable but i try to just ignore it.

if you're a remotely attractive male, i wouldn't recommend going down Broadway unless you want to be eye raped by packs of light skinned men.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by Slim

all the time, man. the single reason why i'll never step foot in Topshop again. it's uncomfortable but i try to just ignore it.

if you're a remotely attractive male, i wouldn't recommend going down Broadway unless you want to be eye raped by packs of light skinned men.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

might as well say some stuff that has happened to me

one day i was at the gym working on my abs. there was a mirror to my left side and some dude decided to work on his abs approached from the right side. i looked at the mirror and noticed the guy is staring at me. dude gets a medicine ball and starts doing ab workouts. i stopped paying attention to him, but when i finish my ab workout, i get up and look at myself in the mirror. i see him looking at me while rolling back and forth on the medicine ball, eyeing me, and his **** is hard. smh i said "$$**** !*#" and he looked at me like =( and stopped looking at me

the most recent one happened when i went to the movies to meet up with a shorty. as i was walking in the street over to the movies, some dude was walking with a chick and having a conversation. he just stopped midway through his conversation with the chick and said "and i'm gay." they were both waiting for my response but i just kept walking. he was trying to catch my attention but i just ignored him.

i just ignore these dudes unless they try to be blatantly disrespectful. i will punch someone in their face if they try some foolishness on me

might as well say some stuff that has happened to me

one day i was at the gym working on my abs. there was a mirror to my left side and some dude decided to work on his abs approached from the right side. i looked at the mirror and noticed the guy is staring at me. dude gets a medicine ball and starts doing ab workouts. i stopped paying attention to him, but when i finish my ab workout, i get up and look at myself in the mirror. i see him looking at me while rolling back and forth on the medicine ball, eyeing me, and his **** is hard. smh i said "$$**** !*#" and he looked at me like =( and stopped looking at me

the most recent one happened when i went to the movies to meet up with a shorty. as i was walking in the street over to the movies, some dude was walking with a chick and having a conversation. he just stopped midway through his conversation with the chick and said "and i'm gay." they were both waiting for my response but i just kept walking. he was trying to catch my attention but i just ignored him.

i just ignore these dudes unless they try to be blatantly disrespectful. i will punch someone in their face if they try some foolishness on me

Take it in stride like Jeter.
ajmrzo.gif
What is going on!? :wow: :rofl:
Gods honest truth, one day I was sitting in traffic and this mid 40's white dude in a Prius is staring extra hard at me. At first I thought he was looking past me because he was doing it for so long. So I turn and look at him and he does the whole mouth sucking penis thing and my window was down so he screams, "Gotdamn baby if I could taste you I'd be one step from heaven!" I felt extremely violated,disgusted and perplexed. I imagined a trumpet sounding and Jesus coming down immediately with a Golden Spear that would impale this sodomite right through the roof of his car.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Lowkeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, I've only had ONE guy hit on me. Dude would always text me trying to start something up or hang out.

I constantly had to remind him that I was straight. This went on for like three weeks before he gave up.

Back
Top Bottom