anyone else freestyle to themselves in the car when they drive?

lol... all the time and not just in the car, especially during the intro or outro of a song and you hear nothing but beat

I can't freestyle at all...but I do every time i'm in the car alone or the shower
laugh.gif

Post 2000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody who knows me, knows I'm a sucker for spitting hot fire 16's to pass time.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

Sometimes they come out dope. Other tiimes, nopee

Originally Posted by HigherGround

How come a crappy thread like this get a response and my thread about a simple question about DVD rip get no response.
smh.gif

lol tough ******* but I do and my rhymes are weak. I always end up cussing or dropping hella N bombs
laugh.gif

I always try to freestyle and then quickly realize why I am not a rapper. Flow sucks but I always end it in the bboy stance.
laugh.gif

yes sir, i get on my jae millz smack dvd ishh when im in the car dolo, until somebody pulls up alongside me, then i just kinda whisper it without moving my lips until they pull away.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

yes sir, i get on my jae millz smack dvd ishh when im in the car dolo, until somebody pulls up alongside me, then i just kinda whisper it without moving my lips until they pull away.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same here...

does any one have that radio , that can voice-record while in your car , i wanna make a #based while driving freestyle tape?

does any one have that radio , that can voice-record while in your car , i wanna make a #based while driving freestyle tape?

chevrolet-camaro.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
i do

does anyone else aimlessly drive around? with and without music. i can be coming back from somewhere and doing something and i'll just ride around by myself for a good 25 minutes before heading back home.

Back
Top Bottom