anyone else going to grand opening house of hoops BUFFALO today?

never been to one and finally my crappy city gets something good
should i expect any past releases dropping for the grand opening?

Even though the Grand Opening is today it was open for half the day yesterday.  As far as shoes they had numerous colors of lebrons, kobes, and melos.  Some white/cement 3's and 4's, YOTD 2012s and some 1's..  They have a ton of really nice clothes for the kobe and lebron lines.  It doesnt have a huge selection seeing its a small store, but I wouldnt be stunned if they brought out a few new shoes today for the actual grand opening party.

No, they had the easter lows, mangos, hornets colors, and a few other more widely available colors. A store manager from a different store told me the house of hoops account started Jan 1. He said it means they will have all the HOH releases from Jan 1 til now for the Grand Opening. I'd take that with a grain of salt though seems too good to be true to me

Jan 1 to now is a big span. That would mean the Galaxy pack should be there. If not at least you guys have a specific store for limited release.

Thats the same thing i said. I think the dude mighta been blowin smoke but whatever, its a nice store, but small.

murbmus you going up there? i might was well its 10 mins away and been wantin all star lebrons

i went....big waste of time nothing dropped at 2...had black cement 3s chicago 10s PDF kobes .....nothing special

Back
Top Bottom