ANYONE ELSE HAVE A FOOT FETiSH -PiCZ-

Likeeeeeeee seriously when I see a nice pair of phalanges all glittery n %%%$ make me loose my mind.. im tryin to get in that jam but my girl aint having non of that…
come on baby girl for me T.N.A = Toez' & Armpits… if u find a girl with nice digits n sum clean pits she a keeper this from experience u dunt want to go south and get turned around at the boarder trust me 
alien.gif
sick.gif

MORTiN's TOE   
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Naw, not really but I stuck my toe in a girl once. She didn't tell me to stop so I kept going. She climaxed 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Naw, not really but I stuck my toe in a girl once. She didn't tell me to stop so I kept going. She climaxed 

lol wut

NO BUT FEEL ME ON THiS…. iF A SHORTY TAKES CARE OF THE LOWEST PART OF THAT BODY U NO DAT COOCH GON SMELL REEEEEL NiCE….THiS iS LiKE A PROVEN SCiENTiFIC FACT 

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by DMoney82

lol wut
I didn't think the night could get anymore awkward....

foot fetishes are due to your cortex that is responsible for sexual arousal is in near proximity to the cortex responsible to foot sensation and during devlopment these can wired together and fire together and which is why ppl have this fetish

I was literally listening to Fitzdog Radio yesterday and they were talking about people with foot fetishes.
laugh.gif

Question to OP: Which features of a woman does feet overshadow?

Originally Posted by iYen

I was literally listening to Fitzdog Radio yesterday and they were talking about people with foot fetishes.
laugh.gif

Question to OP: Which features of a woman does feet overshadow?
Knees… like seriously u are born with the caps u get… i aint mad at u if u took a fall as a youngin…. but from there down ur calf/achilies/ankle game better in top shape

I aint gone front I couldn't help but look at how pretty my girl's feet were last night.

I was shocked cause she claims to walk barefoot often.

Back
Top Bottom