Anyone else have work on superbowl sunday? vol my life sucks edition first world problems

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by RetroSan

its almost like an all powerful entity is punishing you for something....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

10-6 buttt when u make the schedule you can dip when you plz... i will be at the beer distributor at 5:45...
pimp.gif

Edit:ohwell:\
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Anton being punished for his hedonism

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Fortunately I'll be able to watch the Super Bowl this year because my ankle's broken and I must stay in bed.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Whomp Whomp!

LIES NOW GET YOUR *%$ UP AND HELP THE COMMUNITY!
Shh don't tell anybody!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Fortunately I'll be able to watch the Super Bowl this year because my ankle's broken and I must stay in bed.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Whomp Whomp!

LIES NOW GET YOUR *%$ UP AND HELP THE COMMUNITY!

But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in tha' community!

....couldnt care less, i dont watch football. the only good thing about the Super Bowl is it being the the end of the NFL season. nothing but NBA games on Sat/Sun for while now.

i have a midterm to study for. 
$$%# you Eric, chemistry course coordinator, for making the midterm on Monday knowing well that the Superbowl is on Sunday and that everyone gonna study the day before. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by RetroSan

its almost like an all powerful entity is punishing you for something....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This would have been a lot funnier, if I didn't already make the joke in the OP
ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm waiting for the day the God removes %^^^$ from %#$## E#$$@  WORD TO SPARTACUS
30t6p3b.gif

Just got the score tho, go Gmen
pimp.gif

its better to have a job than none, cause its hard to find a job and you need money to survive in this crappy economy..

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....couldnt care less, i dont watch football. the only good thing about the Super Bowl is it being the the end of the NFL season. nothing but NBA games on Sat/Sun for while now.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Still here
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

go smash a nurse or something. 
laugh.gif

...then text me the pics. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif

I worked 14:00-24:00 today... Just got off...
Side note, I've converted to using 24HR time now...feels...liberating. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

12pm - 7pm.... not complaining. Happy to have a job. Would have been nice to watch the game. but i work every sunday so I was expecting no different.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

enlightenedespot wrote:

This year sucked football wise. I am not even remotely interested in watching this year.
Does the Pope %#%+ in the woods? I am aware of all the things you listed. Doesn't change the fact that this year sucked. The MNF games were garbage. Lot of lackluster games. Tim Tebow and all that Jesus BS I had to endure while trying to watch a game.

Outisde of the jags gettin 2 MNF games and the awful officiating, football has been interesting. BTW only henzo likes Tebow.
Maybe your a defense or rushing guy.

430 am sunday till 12pm monday, that has to be some kinda record
sick.gif
---the worst part is cause it was so busy I didn't get to eat anything for most of the 32 hours

Back
Top Bottom