anyone else having issues logging in/replying?

I've been having a lot of difficulty replying both on my computer (ie+firefox) and sidekick.
anyone know why?
I deleted my cookies and tried to log in again, sometimes i get an infinite loop, sometimes I'm able to log in but I'm kicked out as soon as I try toreply?

The yuku version of NT has worked only worked on my sidekick once for 20 minutes(ive tried java on and off) the day this sn was officially accepted butironically thats when the trouble on my pc started. It usually has a pop up asking for a network username/pass (looks like the pop up we had when the emoticonissue occured last year)
any tips?

Mods, any reason why?

eyes.gif

No problems for me. I use NT on both my MacBook Pro and on my Moto Q without flaws.

I was and I thought I was banned for some reason. It kept saying only 1 post per 5 seconds or something like that.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

I was and I thought I was banned for some reason. It kept saying only 1 post per 5 seconds or something like that.
Happened to me once for what seemed the entire day. When I went to sleep and woke up everything went away.

Some of you still fail to realize that EzBoard is still fixing and updating their glitches and/or software.

If the moderators don't answer back, it probably means, at least for me that we don't know.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Some of you still fail to realize that EzBoard is still fixing and updating their glitches and/or software.

If the moderators don't answer back, it probably means, at least for me that we don't know.

JR5

you mean Yuku?
eyes.gif

I had that problem, I deleted my cookies and any temp. files I had. Restarted and it worked fine.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by JRose5

JR5

you mean Yuku?
eyes.gif

Yuko is managed by EzBoard so his statement is correct.

Last night they pushed a new version of the platform that contained a fix for this issue. I was having trouble logging in using firefox yesterday, but the newbuild seems to have resolved the issue for me.

If you're still having trouble, try clearing all your cookies. If that doesn't work, list the browser and version you're using and I'll let thelead developer know.

Back
Top Bottom