Anyone else here really want a tattoo?

But you have no idea what to get? I really want to get some ink on me, but I can't think of anything important to me that would work well. I'm notreligious, not many life-altering events, no supreme loyalty to any logos, no nicknames, etc.

I'm not the type to walk in and pick something off the wall, and something that I just think looks cool might be stupid to me once it's actually on(Goon to a Goblin anyone?
alien.gif
laugh.gif
). Anything good is a decent chunk of change, much less the fact that it'spermanent, so I feel like I gotta make it good. Never mind the fact I don't even know where to put it. I just sit and rack my brain in my free time.
laugh.gif

Anyone else feeling this, or felt this before they got something?

I want one but I want it to be something I think of. I know I can get an idea that would be worth of having till my last day.

Always happened to me.. Have some friends that got tat'ed and they look back to think it was a stupid idea

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

I would get tatoos but there is a verse in the Bible that says not to.

No joke, but what verse is that?

There is also a verse in the bible that says it is a sin to shave your facial hair. I guess you'll never shave either
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

There is also a verse in the bible that says it is a sin to shave your facial hair. I guess you'll never shave either
eyes.gif

somehow this is
laugh.gif

Leviticus. Levitican Law. In the same passages that talk about not wearing clothes weaved of 2 fabrics, not shaving your face, etc.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

not sure if directed at me, but I just asked because my mom always brings that up, but really couldn't show me where it said so. I know the bible sayssomething about not altering you skin in anyway, but i got two piercings, and i really want to get a tattoo soon.

Know exactly how you feel Ive wanted a tat years before I was 18 and once I turned 18 still didnt get one. Ive had tons of ideas but none big enough to causeme to actually do it....im 20 now and still no tat and I STILL want one.

The other thing I think about is if/when my body changes. On my arms or chest, the bigger I get, the more it's going to stretch. And even if I were to stopworking out, if I lose size it'll look different as well.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the dudes who said mom's name. I feel you, that's like the default"personal meaning" tat. I don't want script though.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

not sure if directed at me, but I just asked because my mom always brings that up, but really couldn't show me where it said so. I know the bible says something about not altering you skin in anyway, but i got two piercings, and i really want to get a tattoo soon.

I don't know the number of the verse but it says something like "don't mark or scar your flesh like the pagans do".

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

Leviticus. Levitican Law. In the same passages that talk about not wearing clothes weaved of 2 fabrics, not shaving your face, etc.
Word? It's hard to know what to follow and what was old rules sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom