ANYONE ELSE HERE REFUSE TO WEAR N.Y. FITTEDS? VOL. FASHION CLICHE

dc_marv_ne_6.jpg

Marvel/DC editions be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The worst was after the Redsox won a World Series everybody was rocking there fitted tryna give off that Ben Affleck vibe
grin.gif

Looking mad douchy

No Boston/NE related apparel in my wardrobe.

laugh.gif
A Reds fitted is a staple in the American Black male's wardrobe.

I live in DC. I wear Nats fitteds. But when I was growing up I was an Orioles fan, so i keep an O's hat (with the 125th anniversary pin over the MLB logo)

I refuse to wear NY fitted, simply because there played out. I have like 3 though, I'll only wear a navy one, can't remember the last time I wore oneyears probably.

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

dc_marv_ne_6.jpg

Marvel/DC editions be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm a comic book geek and those are straight up trash.

i'll pick up a blacked out tim burton batman logo fitted though
nerd.gif

1st off i only wear the navy Yankee fitted
2nd i only wear it if it goes with what i have on

end of story

South all day. Since I moved to NY, I realized that EVERYONE AND THEIR MOMMA wears NY fitteds...I don't wear fitteds like that anymore, but, the ones thatI DO have are all southern teams lol..

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i refuse to wear anything but NY Yankee fitteds

Word. When i was younger i wore all diff. teams, but the constant "so you're a ____fan" questions got me to only wear teams i rock with.

I don't care what team it is, my hat spot do all types of color schemes for all sports and teams. I cop fitteds according to sneakers I cop. Don'tmatter if it's NY or Boston, if it's hot I'm on it.

I have a fresh SF Giants fitted all the time, usually a Yankees one in the bullpen as well

Those are pretty much the only MLB fitteds I wear, I am a Giants fan. I never thought of why I keep a Yankee fitted, fashion cliche I guess.

Back
Top Bottom