anyone else here saving sex for marriage???

with a lot of you guys claiming to have had hook up with many females in your lifetime, just wondering if anyone here is waiting for someone special or hasnthad the opportunity yet

laugh.gif

NOPE!

No!!!!!!

But my last two serious relationships were with girls that were virgins! Saving it FTW!!!

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

sex is a vital part of a relationship. saving it for marriage is setting yourself up for failure.
IMO, as much as respect, trust and love are paramount in a relationship, sexual chemistry is also as vital.

I am, I don't give it all to her. Just a few inches at a time. She can get it all when we marry.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

sex is a vital part of a relationship. saving it for marriage is setting yourself up for failure.
IMO, as much as respect, trust and love are paramount in a relationship, sexual chemistry is also as vital.

This is true. However, rather than save it for marriage, save your first time for a girl you're dating - it lets you get better & learn much quickerthan a ONS.

Doesn't have to be for marriage, but it should be something meaningful. More importantly, is should be something that when both parties look back, theywon't regret it.

nah i would be embarassed on my honey moon if i was a virgin. not knowin the procedure FTL!

*Goes to OP's profile, looks at age and leaves immediately, then comes back to NT to say...

It's nothing wrong with "saving it", it's just the flack that you will catch from immature folks that you will have to worry about. Ididn't save it though.

Originally Posted by soltheman

I kinda wish I would have.

frown.gif
word..same here
i dont go out and be telling everyone though
laugh.gif

hopefully i find someone whos savin it so it be easier for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Yeah, I'd like to see one marriage that lasted over a year when they saved it.
I would say my parents, but they probably are lying to me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom