Anyone else mad tight about their Tax Refund?

gettin bout 5Gs...not bad if you ask me...but all will be gone after I cop me a nice first hoopty
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Should be getting around $1500 back and it's all already gone. Straight to bills, but I ain't even mad. It provides much needed financial relief.

My boy has 3 kids under 6, and a wife that stays home and goes to school. Dude got a little over 8g's.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am disappointed that I am not getting back as much as I did last year. I am pissed that I owe state taxes though, %+%$%%* California!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Sounds like my dad.
I actually got way more back from CA. But it was my own fault for keeping my exemptions the same for both Fed and State.

Word, not only is California taking more out of my paycheck, saying that I owe them, but they also raised car registration 50%. I got my registration and it's $100 more than last year, FML!

i actually dont care for the state
laugh.gif
i normally get money back but that fed is
pimp.gif

i actually got my state money today when i checked my bank it was there .. im just curious how much longer till my fed comes??? i always thought the fed came first
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I am disappointed that I am not getting back as much as I did last year. I am pissed that I owe state taxes though, %+%$%%* California!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Sounds like my dad.
I actually got way more back from CA. But it was my own fault for keeping my exemptions the same for both Fed and State.

Word, not only is California taking more out of my paycheck, saying that I owe them, but they also raised car registration 50%. I got my registration and it's $100 more than last year, FML!

laugh.gif
Least its deductible.
I'm looking to move to SF, adios to the car.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Anyone know if you can get the education cred while being a dependent?
I don't think so. If you are filing single and someone can claim you as a dependent, you cannot claim yourself as an exemption.

Back
Top Bottom