Anyone else more into Converse (Chucks) than any other shoe?

Quote:
wasn't there supposed to be a Jordan Chuck Taylor that was to be included in the DMP package

I think it was supposed to be a Weapon, or something similiar. MJ didn't wear Chucks at UNC, to my knowledge.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (black/zest-white)

Ya it was always rumored to be the weapon...Or maybe even the weapon replaced with a Jumpman.....Never a chuck though...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

that doesnt make any sense either. Weapons came out way after Mike turned pro. In college mainly wore the Dr. J leather all-stars. at least that's what we called them back then...I think now they might be called pro-leather or something.

Blazers, Superstars, and Dr Js were the cream of the crop when I started paying attention to hoop shoes. Pony had some gusto back then as well. But lots of serious ballers on the HS level still rocked Chucks
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Quote:
Quote:wasn't there supposed to be a Jordan Chuck Taylor that was to be included in the DMP package

I think it was supposed to be a Weapon, or something similiar. MJ didn't wear Chucks at UNC, to my knowledge.
:D
happy.gif
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

Back
Top Bottom