Anyone else not eat eat fast food.

Just wondering. I haven't eaten BK, Mickey D's, Wendy's, etc. in months.
Their food always gave me bubblies too, it sucked. Don't even crave it like I used too either which is weird. We all know their food is bad for you, yet most still eat it regularly. 

Thoughts..

Just wondering. I haven't eaten BK, Mickey D's, Wendy's, etc. in months.
Their food always gave me bubblies too, it sucked. Don't even crave it like I used too either which is weird. We all know their food is bad for you, yet most still eat it regularly. 

Thoughts..

As of late, I havnt been. I'm on a "casual" cut right now to make weight for the Air Force, so I have been limiting my fast food intake. I cooked tonight, and I really should start cooking more and take my fat cut more seriously and hit the weights so I can tone up.

Will begin tomorrow.

As of late, I havnt been. I'm on a "casual" cut right now to make weight for the Air Force, so I have been limiting my fast food intake. I cooked tonight, and I really should start cooking more and take my fat cut more seriously and hit the weights so I can tone up.

Will begin tomorrow.

In the summer when I was lifting, I cut all that crap out. But then fall semester started & my professors piled on the work so I couldn't get to the gym & I got back to my bad habits (Krispy Kreme for breakfast, McDonald's/BK for dinner). Good news is, finals week is over for me on thursday so I can go back to gym regularly which will force to me to eat better.

In the summer when I was lifting, I cut all that crap out. But then fall semester started & my professors piled on the work so I couldn't get to the gym & I got back to my bad habits (Krispy Kreme for breakfast, McDonald's/BK for dinner). Good news is, finals week is over for me on thursday so I can go back to gym regularly which will force to me to eat better.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

online stuttering?
I actually do this alot too
laugh.gif

there's too many good hole in the wall spots around my area so I never really mess with fast food except the occasional white castle or maybe some Micky D nuggets

there's too many good hole in the wall spots around my area so I never really mess with fast food except the occasional white castle or maybe some Micky D nuggets

No fast food. Routine. One finds ways to go to the gym in spite of school work-load among other things. It doesn't have to be at the gym, even if its 45 minutes to the park, or 100 pushpups. I'm enrolled in 24 units this semester and still set aside time for gym, basketball and going out. I also do photo/video sessions for work.

No fast food. Routine. One finds ways to go to the gym in spite of school work-load among other things. It doesn't have to be at the gym, even if its 45 minutes to the park, or 100 pushpups. I'm enrolled in 24 units this semester and still set aside time for gym, basketball and going out. I also do photo/video sessions for work.

I rarely go. Only during late nights when I get munchies and there's nothing to eat at home.

Back
Top Bottom