Anyone else not eat eat fast food.

to those that don't...do you cook/prepare every single meal?
it just seems so much more convenient to grab a quick bite sometimes
i do need to cut out the fast food tho

Originally Posted by melofan15

During the week, I try to keep the prep/cook/clean-up process to about 30 minutes (total).  I keep it REAL simple. 

Chicken (grilled)
Steak (grilled)
Pasta
Bag salad
Veggies (grilled)
Leftovers

From April-October, I'm usually on the grill 2-3x per week.  If I need to marinate something, I'll do it the night before...

On the weekends, I can take a little more time with food prep and with some of the things I like the make.  For example, I'll go in on shrimp and scallops (again...grilled), but it's a pain in the %@$ to peel/de-vein the shrimp...it would take too long during the week.  When I get home from work/gym, M-F, it's best to keep things as simple as possible.  At least in my world. 
laugh.gif
  The last thing you want to do after a long day is spend the majority of your time cooking.  That's why I keep it to 30 min...

During the week, I try to keep the prep/cook/clean-up process to about 30 minutes (total).  I keep it REAL simple. 

Chicken (grilled)
Steak (grilled)
Pasta
Bag salad
Veggies (grilled)
Leftovers

From April-October, I'm usually on the grill 2-3x per week.  If I need to marinate something, I'll do it the night before...

On the weekends, I can take a little more time with food prep and with some of the things I like the make.  For example, I'll go in on shrimp and scallops (again...grilled), but it's a pain in the %@$ to peel/de-vein the shrimp...it would take too long during the week.  When I get home from work/gym, M-F, it's best to keep things as simple as possible.  At least in my world. 
laugh.gif
  The last thing you want to do after a long day is spend the majority of your time cooking.  That's why I keep it to 30 min...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm too lazy to cook and make my own food

same here. if i don't eat fast food or at a restaurant, i just eat some cocoa puffs or something

Spoiler [+]
203284954.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm too lazy to cook and make my own food

same here. if i don't eat fast food or at a restaurant, i just eat some cocoa puffs or something

Spoiler [+]
203284954.jpg

I love cooking...but man....there are just some days you don't have the energy to cook.

for me.. I'll go with the supposedly healthier alternatives.
Qdoba/Chipotle
Boston Market

or I'll stop by the supermarket and p/u something that's real simple to cook and has little prep work(the real PIA of cooking) --  like bootleg chicken fajitas or broiled salmon, pork chops or steak.

I love cooking...but man....there are just some days you don't have the energy to cook.

for me.. I'll go with the supposedly healthier alternatives.
Qdoba/Chipotle
Boston Market

or I'll stop by the supermarket and p/u something that's real simple to cook and has little prep work(the real PIA of cooking) --  like bootleg chicken fajitas or broiled salmon, pork chops or steak.

i don't eat a lot so if i cook it could last me about 3 days...

i have no problems eating a pb&j or turkey/cheese sandwich either...
laugh.gif

i don't eat a lot so if i cook it could last me about 3 days...

i have no problems eating a pb&j or turkey/cheese sandwich either...
laugh.gif

yo its crzy when i think about it. but I've really ate ham 3 nights in a row... its apart of my di-et.

*no comment*

yo its crzy when i think about it. but I've really ate ham 3 nights in a row... its apart of my di-et.

*no comment*

Back
Top Bottom