Anyone else taking L's in school

The most frustrating thing is when you work your brains off and it doesn't show. How is it that I put hours and hours into math and it doesn't do jack squat. Taking a W for Calc 2 this qurater sucks .... 
ohwell.gif

Anyone else taking L's this quarter?

I put about 2 weeks into a essay. People do their essays a night before and they score higher than me. Frustrating is to say the least.
But i'm finishing an essay right now. And it's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 A fo sho.

I'm slackin' soo hardddddd. Maybe because summer is a month away... No motivation to do anything

I had straight A's and B's, but then a D in physics. But I just made up a test and it got back to a B.
happy.gif

Still not satisfied until I get straight A's.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

I'm slackin' soo hardddddd. Maybe because summer is a month away... No motivation to do anything
This. I've wrote 3 sentences in 3 hours for this essay
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by RAWse

This. I've wrote 3 sentences in 3 hours for this essay
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
LOG OFF NT! Haha trust me, it's a good start to getting anything done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

The most frustrating thing is when you work your brains off and it doesn't show. How is it that I put hours and hours into math and it doesn't do jack squat. Taking a W for Calc 2 this qurater sucks .... 
ohwell.gif

Anyone else taking L's this quarter?
Maybe you need to put even more time into it.  I got a D in Calc I my first time taking it.  Retook it in the summer and got an A.  Went onto to Calc II and got a B in it only because I slacked off and got a low C on one of the exams.  Math became easier when I practiced and did my homework.  Soon you realize that there are only but so many ways a professor can ask you how to do a certain process. 

I wanted to take Calc III but its reserved for Engineers
eyes.gif

im in the nursing program at cypress. a B is defined as 82%-90%. i went from A-B student. to B-C student cuz of that 82% it's still passing, but my GPA went from a 3.7 to about 3.1 in the past 1.5 years.

Originally Posted by bigjohn46581

im in the nursing program at cypress. a B is defined as 82%-90%. i went from A-B student. to B-C student cuz of that 82% it's still passing, but my GPA went from a 3.7 to about 3.1 in the past 1.5 years.

At least you're in the nursing program
grin.gif

i cant seem to learn anything in advanced trig. All those sin and cosine things make me grab my head in agony

Mother eff. I am getting an A- in one of my 'omics, cell biology seminar. It's an effin 1 unit course. 2 presentations, and the rest of the grade class participation, which includes in class discussion and sending in emailed questions before each persons presentation.

I scored highest on both presentations. Always participated in class discussions, and I missed a few of the questions that needed to be send in by email.

So essentially, I'm getting an A- in a one unit course because I missed emailing in a few questions (which that part of participation was only assign 1/2 way through the course cause others were not talking)

AND for the GRAND FINALE .........................ITS DROPPING MY current overall 4.0 TO a 3.99 #@+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She bes' change my grade though cause she gave a higher participation % to students that never talked in class, and she gave out partial points, which has to be based on her own thoughts cause if you use her grading system some of the % she gave out can not even be calculated. Effin teacher trying to pull that passed me, hella na I know my math very well. She could easily boost my % with partial points too.

Originally Posted by NLoc

i cant seem to learn anything in advanced trig. All those sin and cosine things make me grab my head in agony
The unit circle should be your best friend.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
unit-circle7_43215_md.gif

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
I took so many losses in Math class.

I failed Trig the first time around. Taking it again right now and I'm hovering around 95% with one final to go.

Its funny when I compare the tests from the first time around to the ones im taking this semester because of how much a difference the tests scores are.
eek.gif

Feels good.

looking at a D in accounting b right now with the final on thursday
frown.gif
smh.gif

a C in micro econ with the final on wednesday
smh.gif

and a B, possible C with this late paper that i turned in
smh.gif
smh.gif
x2389029348

not good at all.

Originally Posted by The Mexican1262

looking at a D in accounting b right now with the final on thursday
frown.gif
smh.gif

a C in micro econ with the final on wednesday
smh.gif

and a B, possible C with this late paper that i turned in
smh.gif
smh.gif
x2389029348

not good at all.
dang u fail lol.
roll.gif
sorry.

For once, I'm not taking L's. Got 2 A's and a B this term (so far). Should finish like that pending a complete collapse during finals.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

I failed Trig the first time around. Taking it again right now and I'm hovering around 95% with one final to go.

Its funny when I compare the tests from the first time around to the ones im taking this semester because of how much a difference the tests scores are.
eek.gif

Feels good.
How much harder is math in college compared to high school math?
nerd.gif

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

eek.gif

Feels good.
nerd.gif
Depends, do they have linear algebra and integral calculus at your HS? If your not majoring in God tier then it won't be any harder.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

eek.gif

Feels good.
nerd.gif
Depends, do they have linear algebra and integral calculus at your HS? If your not majoring in God tier then it won't be any harder.
No integral calculus, last thing we did was trigonometry
nerd.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom