Anyone else think Young Money corrupts rappers?

is everyone on the roster even signed to the label?

drake's gonna be the only one to drop an album.

nicki minaj is buzzing hard....she had the 106 and park #%%++%+ crying on there and screamin like they saw the second coming of jesus
roll.gif

theyd be fools not to let her drop....wayne got drake and nicki???

birdman won

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I said the same thing on Twitter. Said Drake on YM is like Paul Pierce before the chip. He's the nicest on the team but there's no help on the squad

I hear ya. YM kinda stifled Drake's creativity.

Tyga has gotten better but he still is in 3rd...i always thought Nicki was trash...just a fatty that can spit...hope Millz shows me something on the album

laugh.gif
How are you guys judging Drake when he hasn't dropped anythingsince signing to Young Money? A few mixtape tracks? A few collabo's? Ya'll seriously judging him on that?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

nicki minaj is buzzing hard....she had the 106 and park #%%++%+ crying on there and screamin like they saw the second coming of jesus
roll.gif

birdman won

umm Birdman still gets money off releases.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by MrWavez

roll.gif

birdman won

umm Birdman still gets money off releases.
Isn't that why he said Birdman won lol? Regardless of who's label Young Money is its still under the CMR umbrella so Birdman is winning.Can't believe all the success Cash Money is having. Dudes got artists like Kevin Rudolf and Jay Sean on the label. Man 4 years ago all them cats had wasGillie, Wayne and Boo and Gotti lol.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I noticed the decline in skill with Drake.

Minaj raps completely different now and they done ran so many trains on her now she looking hurt.

Jae Millz is a nobody more so than he was before.

C'mon man.
grin.gif

#CMonSon
indifferent.gif

Nicki Minaj is the baddest rap chick in awhile. I can't front. But she's all style & looks and no substance...which is why Foxy Brown and Lil'Kim defecate all over her rap career thus far..

Drake is alright to me. He really isn't my style of rapper, but he's got his own lane and I respect that..

Baby's a clown..straight Barnum & Bailey Ringling Bros. circus acting dude. Who the hell puts a big $## star on the top of their head like that!?
laugh.gif
Great visionary businessman but aside from that, on the mic he's terrible and I refuse to think otherwise.
laugh.gif

Tyga is ehhh...not particulary feelin dude's music..

Jay Sean just might be the biggest new name artist on that label so far...

Kevin Rudolf is decent to me..

and of course Lil' Wayne is just the sizzurp sippin dude he's always been...

Collectively, YM is structured for success but I'm not feelin alot of these new name artists like that. Maybe by listening ear is geared towards grittiersounding artists with a street buzz...I don't know. But on the mainstream level, Lil' Wayne has enough fans and appeal to make money off these artists.I give it 2 years or so before they dismantle.

[Jay-Z] Just my thoughts, ladies & gentleman..just my thoughts.. [/Jay-Z]

Can't stand any of those dudes. I can tolerate Drake, and Wayne is hit or miss mainly miss nowadays. Nikki is fine and id fornicate but shes just anotherfemale rapper whos subject matter consists of sexual innuendos and corny punch lines. Nobody else on that label will drop an album and if they do im prettysure they'd flop hard.

Back
Top Bottom