Anyone else waiting for GAMES last album LAX?

What a lame.

A grown man who is famous and well off financially and he's getting in fights during a pick up basketball game, grow up.

What a lame.

A grown man who is famous and well off financially and he's getting in fights during a pick up basketball game, grow up.

In all fairness, money has nothing to do with it...

If you were a broke fool, and you somehow became a millionaire...then you'd just be a rich fool.

Money is not going to change who you are as a person

He allegedly pulled a gun on someone during a pick up game in a college gym...
laugh.gif
im not surprised ..this guy worries MORE about pickupgames then songs
smh.gif
...didnt he play ballbefore rapping...look

that's problably the gym he pulled it out

I'm looking forward to it. His problem is that a lot of his lyrics get repetitive. Impala's and every music artist known to man are always mentionedthrough out his tracks..its really annoying when you start to realize it. Took me a while to actually realize how much it affected his work. He's a goodrapper, but has a lot of cot damn flaws. Sometimes it gets in the way of the music vibe while other times it doesn't.

I still think his second LP was much better than his first. On the Doctors Advocate, the West coast vibe was really exposed, something his first missed. Theoverall feeling of the album was much better than his first, I honestly felt like he shined through out it. While on his debut, it seemed like everyone but himshowed their talent. If the production didn't outshine has repetitive lines, the features did. I'm hoping on his "last" attempt, he tries tofix some of these problems. In the end, it sucks he's so cocky and tries to be someone he's not out of the studio; makes him look like a fool.

Back
Top Bottom