Anyone else want a BSU/TCU NC Game?

looks like theres a big possibility of it happening. i can see the U beating tOSU this week. and alabama still has a few tough games to go. while both bsu and tcu have cakewalk schedules
if it happens.. would the playoff system be closer to fruition

looks like theres a big possibility of it happening. i can see the U beating tOSU this week. and alabama still has a few tough games to go. while both bsu and tcu have cakewalk schedules
if it happens.. would the playoff system be closer to fruition

IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE.

BOISE ST VS TCU is what I'm rooting for too.

We need Alabma and Ohio to lose so they both get a shot. I def think OHIO is gonna lose they are the mostover rated program in the country next to Notre Dame.

IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE.

BOISE ST VS TCU is what I'm rooting for too.

We need Alabma and Ohio to lose so they both get a shot. I def think OHIO is gonna lose they are the mostover rated program in the country next to Notre Dame.

it wont happen i doubt either make it above a one loss team from any BCS conf. even a undefeated Boise wont make it....plus thats three straight years of boise vs. tcu in bowl games...they will both probably play in bcs bowls though

it wont happen i doubt either make it above a one loss team from any BCS conf. even a undefeated Boise wont make it....plus thats three straight years of boise vs. tcu in bowl games...they will both probably play in bcs bowls though

Back
Top Bottom