anyone ever been to a KKK rally?

arent there certain rules to being in uniform and basically being at any type of group meeting? dont risk your career over....whatever your reason for going.

You really want to troll the KKK?
Then show up to the rally with a badd++% white women, and tongue her down in front of them. That's how you do it.

Originally Posted by megatron

So you show up for shock value? Other than that I see no other reason to attend. Just by being there you are giving them attention, what they want.

1. The KKK isn't going to touch anyone who trolls them at a rally in public. They may have some choice words for you, however.
2. More than likely, they'll be behind a fence or some sort of barrier so physical contact will be pretty difficult.
3. There will be law enforcement there, so should anyone get outta pocket from either side it probably won't last long.
4. You'd be surprised at how low the turnouts are for these things--this is 2012 and the KKK is basically seen as a joke now. Now back in the day? Yeah--protestors everywhere.

So all that said, troll away.

Show up playing some of the best 90s hip hop. From Naughty By Nature to the various No Limit anthems.

If you learned how to control a helicopter while in the military, I would just fling that into the entire rally and 
chop everybody up 28 Weeks Later style.

I don't know what your escape plan would be unless you jumped out with a parachute though. 

Here's what you need to do.

1. Get 100-5000 People (mixed races, interracial couples,etc.)

2. Round up hundreds of boomboxes

3. Connect with a hip-hop radio station in PA and tell them to play a "fight the power" playlist. (or B.E.P "where is the love")

4. Surround them and go where they go.

5. Make news around the country

6. Profit ???

Originally Posted by solegit08til

3. Connect with a hip-hop radio station in PA and tell them to play a "fight the power" playlist. (or B.E.P "where is the love")

6. Profit ???

This just might work.

Ugh, I'd even want to stop you for playing B.E.P. songs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

I just got one comment

how is that the kkk is still active and got nothing positive goin on

but the black panthers got wipe clean????

and dont make this a b or w thing cause its more like a right and wrong thing

this. The kkk should have been taken out a long time ago. I never understood how a group based off hate still has the right to freedom of speech.
30t6p3b.gif

Unfortunately that is just not how it works. There are tons of people/organizations living in the US with the same hate that the KKK has. I mean we have religious people spurting out how they think gays should all go to hell because of what they believe in and I am sure there are some muslims who have hate for the US as well. The thing is we all have the right to hate whatever we want. As stated, the KKK is not how they used to be but they still want to make it aware they are around....and that is totally legal
KKK promotes/promoted MURDER! Religious people say random things to try and scare homosexuals into faith. Two way different things. O and muslims that hate america and proclaim it, dont have freedom of speech. Atleast not after Obama signed the defense bill(straight to Guantanamo bay, no trial). However, they still let these cowards of the KKK assemble. once again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

1st thing...im BLACK by the way
but apparently the Klan is supposed to be marching in pittsburgh sometime soon, and im trying to think of the best way to troll this little event...anybody been to one? any ideas?  Being in the military, im thinking of showing up in uniform just to see what they would say
Damn, really? I'm in Pittsburgh and havent heard anything about this in the media...
Link?

6. Profit ???
I was we had a REAL hip-hop station in western PA lol 

6. Profit ???

You're doing it wrong.

It should be:
6. ?????
7. Profit

Yoo u know what would be jokes, have like a thousand black dudes show up to the rally acting like Clayton Bigsby......yoooo we need to get on this ASAP. :lol:

One of the greatest comedy sketches of all time honestly... I really miss that show.

Back
Top Bottom