Anyone ever feel like telling their coworkers/manager to go ...

off themselves? ... Im sitting here and i look around and see the dumbest people i have ever encountered in my life ... im young and fairly new to the companyso i cant really speak up at meetings and what not but god damn these people really dont have brains ... my "supervisor" asked me to help her makethe schedule for next week because she cant figure out how to do it ... i look at it and it says "Enter Time Here" for each employee ... ... ... ...... ... ... then my manager comes up to me while im taking a training course online and he whispers in my ear (no omar) "if you fail just retake it itsthe same questions" ... now ive been working here for over 5 months and you think i dont know that ***$ already? his little frump a dump $#% walks awayand winks at me like he just gave me some access code to godly powers or something ... f

I feel you...My job is no different.

Supervisors who are only there because of their longevity at the company...
Co-workers who have no idea about what our purpose is...
Micro-managers galore...

It's depressing even thinking about it...Good thing I called off today.

I feel the same way except I am the manager and I feel that way about upper management.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I feel the same way except I am the manager and I feel that way about upper management.
man i hope your employees dont think of you the way i think of my manager ... dude is an L7 WEENIE ... never knows what is going on out oftouch with his employees etc...

It's depressing even thinking about it...Good thing I called off today.
man i stay calling out cuz they dont deserve for me to do all the work for them every day ... last week i had poison ivy, im still thinking ofwhat else i can say for next week

try working with 3 woman hating homosexual black men...and a woman who looks and is built like a man...

im straight by the way.

that was the worst job of my life. and it was retail.

not really my coworkers, theyre all straight...but the people who review and reimburse my expenses, they have to be the dumbest people ever....id love to gooff on them.

this why i work from home an only got a weekend gig that aint got nobody watchin what i do at all.

my managers are all good, except one and he already knows not to tell me what to do cause i caught him slippin many times and could easily take his spot. myco workers are half and half, half know what they're doing the other half are idiots who wont last long anyways and are on their way to getting fired.

Are we all reading the same thing???

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

off themselves? ... Im sitting here and i look around and see the dumbest people i have ever encountered in my life ... im young and fairly new to the company
so i cant really speak up at meetings and what not but god damn these people really dont have brains ... my "supervisor" asked me to help her make
the schedule for next week because she cant figure out how to do it ... i look at it and it says "Enter Time Here" for each employee ... ... ... ...
... ... ... then my manager comes up to me while im taking a training course online and he whispers in my ear (no omar) "if you fail just retake it its
the same questions" ... now ive been working here for over 5 months and you think i dont know that ***$ already? his little frump a dump $#% walks away
and winks at me like he just gave me some access code to godly powers or something ... f

Yooo This guy is funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
frump a dump
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Damn you are funny lol

i get along with most of my coworkers but there are some that are straight up lazy and inconsiderate

recently two of my coworkers got into an argument and one of them tried to get me in the middle of it... she goes pulls me by my sleeve and tries to drag metowards her about their stupid argument. usually im cool calm and laid back, but this time i just couldnt take it anymore. at first, i was thinking to myself"do i have to choke a $%+#% out?"

they keep arguing like its an ugly cat fight. the lady that tried to pull me tries to confront me. i cut her ooff and say "DONT EVER TRY TO GRAB ME LIKETHAT OR I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE!!!"

realtalk... i dont hit women but theres a difference between a lady and a female dog

also there was one time when i had a coworker so lazy that he thought i was gonna do all the work and he wasnt gonna do anything but talk to himself. i toldhim off and said "U MUST BE ON CRACK **** AND DO WORK!!"

then my manager comes up to me while im taking a training course online and he whispers in my ear (no omar) "if you fail just retake it its the same questions" ... now ive been working here for over 5 months and you think i dont know that ***$ already? his little frump a dump $#% walks away and winks at me like he just gave me some access code to godly powers or something
roll.gif

I feel the same way sometimes at my job.

they keep arguing like its an ugly cat fight. the lady that tried to pull me tries to confront me. i cut her ooff and say "DONT EVER TRY TO GRAB ME LIKE THAT OR I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE!!!"
lmao ... i dont know why im siting here at work and rollin off that last part lololol ... quick work update (yes we work saturdays too) im sittinhere today, time to order an early lunch so we place the order and the one lady i work with hits me with the "i dont have any cash on me, ill catch you onthe next lunch" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... +!%$% WE WORK AT A BANK!! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

yeah i hate it when they ask yo u to do something for them, like when u just started. At my last job i knew more then my supervisor in 2 weeks it was like howcan you be so dumb.

Everyone I work with now are cool peoples. However, my last job, I pretty much got fired for talkin' $+# to my boss. Hated her!

back in my restaurant days i was a bus boy and there was this one straight up #!%+%*#+@ waiter who was basically a crook

and every night when it would be time to divide the tips he'd run off and hide and do them himself so nobody ever knew how much was really in the pot

so one day me and the runner were getting suspicious and i decided to sit in on him splitting the tips and he would get mad pissed off like what you doing herego do somethign clean the table and i would hit him with the good ol stoneface since everything was done

eventually we found out he was not only stealing our tips but money from the register but i had quit before him getting busted because i didnt need somebody totreat me like !#%+ and steal my money

dude was a real scumbag

man i just mess around with my manager and joke around all day i probably get away with it because im the assistant manager but for the most part my manager iscool as heck. we make all our goals and exceed them by alot so pretty much work is playtime and talk to the pretty looking young ladys roaming the mall timefor 8 hours straight where im at.

Yeah every damn shift i have i want to tell all of them to go eff themselves. I work retail and a lot of the dudes at my job are straight bummy. I had one dudeask me for gas money once and dude is pushing a Lexus, i hit him with the biggest
indifferent.gif
and just pulled a 180 and walked off. As expensive gas is right now doyou really think i'd give you money for that knowing there are slim chances you would pay me back. Then he comes up to me a few more times asking to getsome money so he can buy some lunch, again another
indifferent.gif
. Dude wasfinally fired, don't even know why i was just glad to see his !%@ out of there. I did find out though his car got seized cause he couldn't make thepayments i was
roll.gif
when i found out.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

man i just mess around with my manager and joke around all day i probably get away with it because im the assistant manager but for the most part my manager is cool as heck. we make all our goals and exceed them by alot so pretty much work is playtime and talk to the pretty looking young ladys roaming the mall time for 8 hours straight where im at.
Indirect Cell Phone Rep?

Thats how i feel. Im in a terrible line of work. Luckily its only while im in school but still. im gonna try to get something i dont dread.

I feel like telling my coworkers/manager to commit that all the time, mainly when they're are being annoying or getting in the way of tasks I'm tryingto complete

Back
Top Bottom