Anyone ever got led on by a girl and she disappeared?

So I've been talking to this girl for about couple weeks now. We kissed, held hands, texted everyday and you know go on several dates. All of sudden, she stopped texting back and stopped answering my calls 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
 Im confused as hell son. What do u guys do at this point? Fall back? or keep trying.. its been several days where she stopped replying. she would say little things here and there but its been 2 days since we had a real convo. 

I would move on to another and stop the pursuit. I hate it when ppl play games and that's clearly what she is doing. I'd be just nice enough to respond when she finally stops playing so I could hit and move on.

She moved on. Somewhere along the line she lost interest and didnt want to blow you off. You can keep on trying but it wont end well.
Focus on other girls.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

So I've been talking to this girl for about couple weeks now. We kissed, held hands, texted everyday and you know go on several dates. All of sudden, she stopped texting back and stopped answering my calls 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
 Im confused as hell son. What do u guys do at this point? Fall back? or keep trying.. its been several days where she stopped replying. she would say little things here and there but its been 2 days since we had a real convo.
 Im a simp

Originally Posted by Swamp

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
 Im a simp
indifferent.gif
 not cool bruh

She found someone else to hold hands with.

Don't play games, move on.

Stop hitting her up so she can flip it on you in a few days and ask why you're being weird.

after this okc game I'm gonna call her, if she doesn't pick up I'm gonna dead her for few days see if she texts or call me back. if not, i guess she has moved on or lost interest. but if she does pick up, do i just jump on her and be like why were you ignoring me for the past few days? or do i just play cool?

You don't wanna come out and ask why she did it, joke around with her, like " I thought you were gone to the upper room" or something to that effect. And let her know you have other options

two days though, i think she might be tryin to let it cool down for a min before she wants your biz.
a week is when you move on

You should always have options, and it is clear that you don't. If you're not in a relationship you should be seeing multiple females, otherwise you end up putting the girl on a pedestal. I'm not trying to be harsh, but if females weren't scarce in your life you wouldn't be stressing over this. You won't listen to me, but whatever you want to do, DO THE OPPOSITE. (ie please don't call her)

Hell to the yea. I went to a community college and i used to always bump into this girl who would always stare at me.

I stared back cause she was cute but petite. I eventually left to a Senior College and i bmped into her a year later. She gave me that stare and as i passed her i turned around to see if she as going to check me out and she did.

That automatically gave me the green light to hollar which i did. The next day i saw her i just tapped her shoulder and she sounded intrested, i mean she gave me compliments and my 3 leg got hard.

I made it my duty to get her number. the only thing that was abit suspicuous is she semmed like she was in hurry and she couldnt stay in one spot, hopefully this mamita didnt have a case of adhd.

anyways she gave me her number and i sent her text that night and she told me everything she wear is pink. and im a dude so i said pink panites and she kept going. The next morning i hit her up she hit me up.

Then the liitle tease disappeared she pulled a HOUDINI OR jASON BOURNE MOVE. I TRYED CALLING HER AND IVE SAW HER ON CAMPUS AND SHE DUCKS ME SO IM LIKE WHY LEAD ME ON.

WHY COMPLIMENT ME ON MY EYES Y HOLD MY ARM YYY. AND THEN AVOID ME. WHEN I SEEE HER IM JUST GONNA GRAB HER TUSH AND ILL LET YALL KNOW HOW IT GOES. SHE LOOK LIKE A FREAK. HER HAIR KIND OF REMINDS ME OF CUP OF NODDLE SOUP BUT SHES AIGHT, IM MAD

SHE GOT AWAY BUT NOT FOR LONG, IM GOING TO SLIP A LO JACK IN HER POCKET BOOK

Back
Top Bottom