Anyone ever lose their Girlfriend to religion?

Damn man that sucks. She's piece of trash because she's dropping friends because they aren't fit for her lifestyle. That's an assumption btw.

bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr wrote:
I just did. She told me I made her the happiest shes been but I cant compete with God. Becuase we werent married and were havingsex she wasnt able to participate in just about anything she enjoyed in the Mormorn church. After a 2 year hiatus she decided to get back into the church scene.I hate that she cant do both.This hella sucks cus she actually changed me and turned me into a way better person. Shes dropping just about all her old friends but still wants me in her life and still wants to keep all the plans we made. I dont know if I can do that cus its going to be so weird not being able to hold her and kiss her when were together. Anyone ever had this happen to them?

bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr wrote:
I just did. She told me I made her the happiest shes been but I cant compete with God. Becuase we werent married and were havingsex she wasnt able to participate in just about anything she enjoyed in the Mormorn church. After a 2 year hiatus she decided to get back into the church scene.I hate that she cant do both.This hella sucks cus she actually changed me and turned me into a way better person. Shes dropping just about all her old friends but still wants me in her life and still wants to keep all the plans we made. I dont know if I can do that cus its going to be so weird not being able to hold her and kiss her when were together. Anyone ever had this happen to them?

She's Mormon now, dude. Word to that MTV show about people getting married too young.
nerd.gif

Oh $+%#, what up mang? I hope you're good. Don't worry about this girl. She'll soon start missing the D.

Oh $+%#, what up mang? I hope you're good. Don't worry about this girl. She'll soon start missing the D.

This more or less happened to me. I was with a chick for like a year and a half and whenever kids were brought up, she would stay saying she wanted to raise them Protestant. Well I was Catholic at the time (I've since renounced my religion) and I was having NONE of that. It started as kind of a joke, but then we had some pretty big fights over it.

%%$@ religion. 666 breh.

This more or less happened to me. I was with a chick for like a year and a half and whenever kids were brought up, she would stay saying she wanted to raise them Protestant. Well I was Catholic at the time (I've since renounced my religion) and I was having NONE of that. It started as kind of a joke, but then we had some pretty big fights over it.

%%$@ religion. 666 breh.

Back
Top Bottom