Anyone ever participated in the Flight Club consignment program?

it will be better if u sold em on here, u will save more $ and know for a fact if people are interested in them. they mite try to over price them which maycause them to sit longer and by that time u woulda sold em faster on here! and another thing is if they have another pair in the store for cheaper they willsell faster then urs!

sell them on here its easy and hassle free. I ve bought tons of shoes on here and its been nothing but good. plus you dont have to split 80/20

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

About 2 months ago I went to the greene st flight club and gave them a pair of 1999 goldenrod dunks. They put them up for $450 and they havent sold yet. I'm thinking about taking them down.

damn thats crazy, i'd be like what the f are you guys doing all day over there, sell my damn shoes
They just post pics online and display the kicks in their store. It's really the market that's responsible for them selling or not.

Ive been to the Fairfax store and IDK if it was just the woman helping me out or the overall employees, but they didnt seem to know SH about shoes. I broughtin a DS pair of Air Swifts from '94 in the box and the woman immediately said 'NO we dont need those' but she called the NYC store and they didntwant them either. Neither seemed to have a clue. The 80/20 scheme is a bit much I think. I know its a business but if you sell something for $250, its $50out of ure pocket. The Swifts are still for sale btw
nerd.gif

Do people really pay Flight Club prices? Im still amazed at the prices...even with consignment, buyer takes a huge L.

If you want your shoes to sell, you have to price them reasonably. Just because a shoe is worth $400, doesn't mean it will sell for that much in thiseconomy.
I haven't used flight club, but have dealt with RIF with a few of my shoes.
I price them to sell, and quite a few times, the shoes have sold within a week or so.
Just picked up a check yesterday from em.
glasses.gif

RIF is a little better with the 85/15 split.
I have a usual 9-5, and really can't deal with taking pics, posting them up somewhere, shipping out shoes and dealing with all the questions andlowballers...so this works out perfectly for me.

I have a DS Jordan VII Pearl/Ceramic/Pacific for sale (in my avatar)...went for 110 shipped on Ebay and I didn't want to let it go...I'm wondering aswell if I should sell them through flight club (prices usually hover around $200 for these) or sell them on here but I don't have the minimum post count

I have a DS Jordan VII Pearl/Ceramic/Pacific for sale (in my avatar)...went for 110 shipped on Ebay and I didn't want to let it go...I'm wondering aswell if I should sell them through flight club (prices usually hover around $200 for these) or sell them on here but I don't have the minimum post count

Originally Posted by magikmike

Ive been to the Fairfax store and IDK if it was just the woman helping me out or the overall employees, but they didnt seem to know SH about shoes. I brought in a DS pair of Air Swifts from '94 in the box and the woman immediately said 'NO we dont need those' but she called the NYC store and they didnt want them either. Neither seemed to have a clue. The 80/20 scheme is a bit much I think. I know its a business but if you sell something for $250, its $50 out of ure pocket. The Swifts are still for sale btw
nerd.gif
that's because there is no real hype on vintage shoes.

flightclub is more about the quick flip of a newly released campout/raffle/hype kind of shoe.

the day the DMPs dropped, they were moving units like crazy at $1k - the thing is there's only a few people willing to pay the crazy prices.. after allthose people got pairs, they moved on to the next thing.. everybody else just waits it out for the price drop..

i def think its a good idea but dont know how successful it is or how fast an item sells.... might as well use our buy/sell area

Dudes there are lame. They sit behind the counter on there mac books and ignore every customer in there.

Back
Top Bottom