Anyone ever return a defective nike/jordan shoe to the company? VOL. My shoe ripped

So my indoor balling shoe of less than 2 months ripped on me.

They are the 16.5's if that matter. The nubuck ripped on the side. Started of small, but thanks to playing once or twice a week it got much bigger.

Could I possibly get store credit for them? I want the kobe v's
smile.gif

you can send them back to nike and get a voucher. go to nikebiz.com and on the left hand side it should say customer service and then it should say something about returns. I just shipped some shoes back last week. it usually take about 14 days for them to have a verdict on what theyll do. they usually always give you a voucher. the only bad thing about the voucher is it only works at niketown.com

Daaaamn!!! The voucher $%!% is still poppin'?

I remember in high school, this spoiled dude had Flightposites that had broken zippers. I told him I'd give him $10 for them....and he sold them to me. I sent them to Nike ASAP for a $170 voucher LOL.

Originally Posted by wren32

you can send them back to nike and get a voucher. go to nikebiz.com and on the left hand side it should say customer service and then it should say something about returns. I just shipped some shoes back last week. it usually take about 14 days for them to have a verdict on what theyll do. they usually always give you a voucher. the only bad thing about the voucher is it only works at niketown.com
Thanks for the advice.

The patent leather has many scuffs from normal wear and tear, but the soles are still perfect since I played indoors. Do you think Nike would consider the nubuck ripping after just 2 months as normal wear and tear?

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

I remember in high school, this spoiled dude had Flightposites that had broken zippers. I told him I'd give him $10 for them....and he sold them to me. I sent them to Nike ASAP for a $170 voucher LOL.
Only ten dollars wow thats a great trade for you. When i strictly hoop in a shoe i mess them up so i can get a voucher and the best part is they give you the reatil amount. 

I knew A LOT of people who abused that in HS.  Dudes would get old Air Max's and such and pop the bubble and send it in.  They would use the vouchers to cop the newest J's. 
laugh.gif

What store did you get them from? Some will take them right on the spot and give you an even exchange or store credit. if you live near a Niketown, doesn't matter if you bought them there or not, they will issue you a gift card immediately.

With all Nike runners they have a warranty of 6 months. I would assume it'd be exactly the same for bball shoes. So I would think you wouldn't have a problem.

i retruned my 17s to footaction back in the day when the sole fell off after a few days. got a brand new pair. diff color tho

My BDAY Lebron III's ripped at the lace lock... in fact so did my blk/red III's. I should sent them in. Theres a time limit to them right?a

I remember when I was in middle school I had those Gary Payton son of the gloves and the zipper messed and got a voucher. I regret sending those shoes back

2806s7d.jpg

My jordan trunners were recalled because of that metal heel piece was cutting people. I also tried returning my beat up team j's hoping they would send a voucher, but nope sent my shoes back and they kept my jordan box. Still wish I had that box.

Back
Top Bottom