Anyone ever try a "relaxation" brownie? vol. They're legal, don't ban me bro. UPDATE

a1d1661c0ed1bafee8dd392f9ea5810264130e0e_r.jpg

My boy and I bought them at a sketchy gas station tonight and idk I'm a little iffy to try it. A few reviews online said they actually work to knock you out with no side effects. Anyone on NT ever try one?

EDIT: Ingredients
ac736a1b11dc006ed9c1b5adf7dae034e7978c13_r.jpg

Probably healthier than a Little Debbie joint. Do you have the ingredients list? All I see is that it contains melatonin, valerian root, rose hips. People use these natural supplements everyday.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

just cause you put "dont ban me" in the title doesnt mean they can't ban you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol I know, titles for the lulz but yeahh I'm still not sure my boy still hasn't eaten his either
laugh.gif

* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, care or prevent any diseases. 

my cousin had some of that "lean" drink i think its called that he got from mississippi. Im assuming its got about the same effect

i take more melatonin than that on the regular. also these joints are mad gross

Thy Marley black tea put me to sleep. The company I work for use to distribute it in San Diego. I recommend it fam.

eat it, then drink one of those "Drank Slow your Roll" Beverages

then post a story to NT

6mg of melatonin is a LOT. i occasionally take 2mg (product called "Pure Rest" and it knocks me out in a matter of 15-20 minutes)

Its a smart idea to clarify that everything is legal, wouldn't want a repeat on the infamous "wake and bake thread" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom