anyone ever watch the show Carnivale?

Its very hard to find someone that watched this show. I am a big fan of Lost, 24, Prison Break (first season, even though i watched them all), The Shield, The Sopranos, and a bunch of other shows but this show was probably my favorite of all time. The first season was  slow but the second season was the reward for sticking with it.

Is this the Brazilian show where the Dad is a crime boss or something and he has 2 or 3 different sons? His Black son is his bodyguard or something and he really only acknowledges his White kid? I cant really remember to much about it.

I started watching this show, but lost interest about halfway through Season One. If you like this show, you might want to check out BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, which was written by the same guy who ran Season One. He left CARNIVALE to do that show, and it's probably my favorite show of all time.

i swear man..check out season 2. intense and fast paced. unfortun, they had to cxl it so it left us with a cliffhanger but the cliffhanger was 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom