Anyone fail their road test first time around?

Yeah I failed mine today. I didn't exaggerate my looking into mirrors and blind spots enough. Feeling like a real loser, whatever. Dude was an %#%$#%+. Scheduled another one tomorrow and hopefully I swag it out.
It's just funny because I went into worrying about the parking and not sweating the actual driving. I killed the parking, parallel parked like a boss, but failed because of some dumb %%$ on the road.

Anyone else experience this their first time?

Yeah I failed mine today. I didn't exaggerate my looking into mirrors and blind spots enough. Feeling like a real loser, whatever. Dude was an %#%$#%+. Scheduled another one tomorrow and hopefully I swag it out.
It's just funny because I went into worrying about the parking and not sweating the actual driving. I killed the parking, parallel parked like a boss, but failed because of some dumb %%$ on the road.

Anyone else experience this their first time?

Don't beat yourself up man. I failed my test twice. It helped me not take driving for granted. The same ppl that laughed at me for failing twice are the ppl I'm laughing at now because they owe the state fines due to their negligence of following basic road laws.

Don't beat yourself up man. I failed my test twice. It helped me not take driving for granted. The same ppl that laughed at me for failing twice are the ppl I'm laughing at now because they owe the state fines due to their negligence of following basic road laws.

Originally Posted by BK201

Thanks man. It's just 
tired.gif
 knowing that I was so close to having my license. I felt like the biggest eff up afterwards.
Like I said I scheduled another for tomorrow. I'm still tripping hard about it. I think today helped me though. Even though it's through a different company I know the general idea of what's expected of me.

Originally Posted by BK201

Thanks man. It's just 
tired.gif
 knowing that I was so close to having my license. I felt like the biggest eff up afterwards.
Like I said I scheduled another for tomorrow. I'm still tripping hard about it. I think today helped me though. Even though it's through a different company I know the general idea of what's expected of me.

I failed my first time.. was on a one way thinking it was a 2 way and turned from the 3rd lane(4 lanes) instant fail
30t6p3b.gif
.. passed it the next week I believe

I failed my first time.. was on a one way thinking it was a 2 way and turned from the 3rd lane(4 lanes) instant fail
30t6p3b.gif
.. passed it the next week I believe

instructor was being a @#$+# in the driver seat pointing out directions at the last second... dude say left at last second says right; stomped on breaks with some almighty hulk toes,passed the first time.
happy.gif

it was summer time and the heat was blazing too.

My mans was asking me questions from the drivers training test though. I was not expecting that. Talking about what's the best thing to do on a head on collision, best stopping distance on the freeway, etc.
I swear dude just wanted to fail me. He looked real salty when I passed the parking exam.

My mans was asking me questions from the drivers training test though. I was not expecting that. Talking about what's the best thing to do on a head on collision, best stopping distance on the freeway, etc.
I swear dude just wanted to fail me. He looked real salty when I passed the parking exam.

instructor was being a @#$+# in the driver seat pointing out directions at the last second... dude say left at last second says right; stomped on breaks with some almighty hulk toes,passed the first time.
happy.gif

it was summer time and the heat was blazing too.

failed first, passed second by the skin of my teeth.

gran turismo didnt do jack for me.....real driving sim my butthole.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom