Anyone feel this way toward the Military? Vol.Bill Hicks

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

This dude can eat one. This is coming from a military member. The audience should have booed his lame performance instead of the uncomfortable laughter!

and young lad why did you join the military? was it to fight for "our freedom"? or was it because you had no other options in life---financially and socially?
I always wondered if people would still join the Military minus the benefits/$. 

This dude can eat one. This is coming from a military member. The audience should have booed his lame performance instead of the uncomfortable laughter!

and young lad why did you join the military? was it to fight for "our freedom"? or was it because you had no other options in life---financially and socially?

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

some would,   but it wouldn't be as many.  the thing is, one day there is going to be another real legit world war, where our freedom is at risk,   i hope and pray it isn't anytime soon, but our armed forces will be in battle when that happens so i hope we have a strong military.   im not about that life, but i appreciate those who are.

some would,   but it wouldn't be as many.  the thing is, one day there is going to be another real legit world war, where our freedom is at risk,   i hope and pray it isn't anytime soon, but our armed forces will be in battle when that happens so i hope we have a strong military.   im not about that life, but i appreciate those who are.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

give it a f'ing rest with all this armageddon talk....wars are only perpetuated by greed. which start with arms races----bigger weapons, bigger personnel, etc. Mostly about territory, money, and greed.

if we didn't find the need to go over to other peoples countries and occupy their land through the military, you wouldn't have to worry about any WORLD WAR. Using ginnie pigs (called soldiers( who are dupped into serving because of some archaic honor principle and preying on the young with benefits and MONEY to fight wars/missions that do not need to be fought is nothing to be proud of.

Vietnam was a mistake, going to saudi arabia and building military camps was a mistake, funding/allying with iraq was a mistake, funding the mujahideen to fight the russians was a mistake, going into iraq in 2003 was a mistake, going into afghanistan was a mistake...meddling in palestinian/israeli politics is a mistake.

All these missions should not have happened....get out of the middle east, get out of other peoples business, stop being so greedy, be happy with what you have...and you don't have to worry about WORLD WAR...

give it a f'ing rest with all this armageddon talk....wars are only perpetuated by greed. which start with arms races----bigger weapons, bigger personnel, etc. Mostly about territory, money, and greed.

if we didn't find the need to go over to other peoples countries and occupy their land through the military, you wouldn't have to worry about any WORLD WAR. Using ginnie pigs (called soldiers( who are dupped into serving because of some archaic honor principle and preying on the young with benefits and MONEY to fight wars/missions that do not need to be fought is nothing to be proud of.

Vietnam was a mistake, going to saudi arabia and building military camps was a mistake, funding/allying with iraq was a mistake, funding the mujahideen to fight the russians was a mistake, going into iraq in 2003 was a mistake, going into afghanistan was a mistake...meddling in palestinian/israeli politics is a mistake.

All these missions should not have happened....get out of the middle east, get out of other peoples business, stop being so greedy, be happy with what you have...and you don't have to worry about WORLD WAR...

Originally Posted by JuJu

cause everything he said in there was a lie. the military doesn't kill people including kids and the military doesn't sell old weapons to foreign countries... oh wait.
plain and simple the military ARE a majority paid killers justified or not they get PAID to KILL PEOPLE.

hahhahahha pretty funny. youre talking like eveyr single job in the military is on the front line, which is not true.
im not going to get into this, cuz your comment is straight ignorant.....

cause everything he said in there was a lie. the military doesn't kill people including kids and the military doesn't sell old weapons to foreign countries... oh wait.
plain and simple the military ARE a majority paid killers justified or not they get PAID to KILL PEOPLE.

hahhahahha pretty funny. youre talking like eveyr single job in the military is on the front line, which is not true.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

does it really matter? you are serving some purpose in that assembly line that eventually leads to the same point. unless you are a janitor or doing a job that is not within the same field as the military then you are in the same boat.

If i sharpened the knife for a serial killer who went out and murdered, would I not be partially involved with the murders?

does it really matter? you are serving some purpose in that assembly line that eventually leads to the same point. unless you are a janitor or doing a job that is not within the same field as the military then you are in the same boat.

If i sharpened the knife for a serial killer who went out and murdered, would I not be partially involved with the murders?

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Wow say this around the people around me and you will be LUCKY to wake up in the hospital
this. my friend died at 20 in Iraq. i wish this dude would say this to family members of people serving or family members who have lost someone. smh at the ignorance
tired.gif
Fighting for freedom of speech then wanting to beat someone up for saying what they feel
NOT SURE IF SRS

Wow say this around the people around me and you will be LUCKY to wake up in the hospital
this. my friend died at 20 in Iraq. i wish this dude would say this to family members of people serving or family members who have lost someone. smh at the ignorance
tired.gif
Fighting for freedom of speech then wanting to beat someone up for saying what they feel
NOT SURE IF SRS

Yea I see where he's coming from. There are difference angles to it though obviously hes a comedian. I knew a guy who went into just to blow *#@$ up and shoot guns. I also know a lot of people who went in to go to school. Others who did it because they wanted to serve their country. He's arguing the end result though, which I generally agree with.

Yea I see where he's coming from. There are difference angles to it though obviously hes a comedian. I knew a guy who went into just to blow *#@$ up and shoot guns. I also know a lot of people who went in to go to school. Others who did it because they wanted to serve their country. He's arguing the end result though, which I generally agree with.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

tired.gif
NOT SURE IF SRS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
foreal! Great way to embody the ideals you so bravely fight for
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

tired.gif
NOT SURE IF SRS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
foreal! Great way to embody the ideals you so bravely fight for
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some real talk right here.

I also don't think war will ever be fought like it used to be with today's technology.  I don't think a huge standing army of soldiers really matters in a day and age of nuclear weapons.

And I at least agree with what Bill Hicks said in the beginning, if you want to join the military you should be allowed no matter gay-straight-bi-whatever.

Some real talk right here.

I also don't think war will ever be fought like it used to be with today's technology.  I don't think a huge standing army of soldiers really matters in a day and age of nuclear weapons.

And I at least agree with what Bill Hicks said in the beginning, if you want to join the military you should be allowed no matter gay-straight-bi-whatever.

Back
Top Bottom