Anyone get thier stimulus check 2day?

according to irs.gov i was sposed to get mines today and i dont see it in my account
frown.gif
..hopefully it will be in there within the next few days.
anyone get theirs and how much did u recieve?

Def. not me. I wont be getting it till July 4th.
smh.gif
at me for not giving them my direct deposit information.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Got mine today.

All gone.

Thanks Chargers Season Tickets.

D, charger tickets? I think they should have a good season... Appreciated I got mine today $1500 filed jointly with the wife and got the three bills forthe kid...

NY to SD

I was supposed to get mine, but it was not there. I called in and they said that because I did not file in 2006 there is a delay. Apparently the computersystem just needs to verify whether you filed or not, and then sends the check out. Same sort of business happened earlier in the year for my tax refund. Takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 weeks for this to get sorted out.
Hope this helps.

i was suppose to get mine April 28th, but i aint see nothing probably come threw today i haven't checked the mail yet.

What is the number that everybody is callin? I was scheduled to get it today and i didnt get anything

Doesn't the site say that'll it be paid within two weeks of the date posted?
IE - so if you're scheduled May 9th, you'll get it within two weeks of the 9th? That's how I interrupted it at least.

I saw that but eveybody has been talkin about gettin them already. Im gonna just take an L and say i aint gettin it.

I've been told that if you did your taxes directly through the IRS they will direct deposit the money into your account, but if you did it through a thirdparty(i.e. TurboTax, Jackson Hewitt, ect) they're gonna mail you a check at the end of the month. Can anyone confirm this???

How do u know if you're getting one or not ? I have already filed my 07 income tax. Is that all i need ?

I saw that but eveybody has been talkin about gettin them already. Im gonna just take an L and say i aint gettin it.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Got mine today, 300 bucks... thought i shoudl've gotten 6, but whatever..

Same here. I was heated. But still... money is money. But sadly, it's going to bills.
smh.gif

how do u know if your gettin one? for some !*!+++$ weird reason i only got 1 income tax return check .. wth is up with that?

Back
Top Bottom