Anyone get thier stimulus check 2day?

i got $1200.00
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Got mine today.

All gone.

Thanks Chargers Season Tickets.

D, charger tickets? I think they should have a good season... Appreciated I got mine today $1500 filed jointly with the wife and got the three bills for the kid...

NY to SD

I hope so too. I'm going on my 6th season as a Season Ticket Holder and the prices have sky rocketed from $490 to $900 for where I sit. I'veinvested so much energy and money on them, hopefully it all pays off.

Glad to see that the gov. hooked it up for you. Pays off to be married and have a kid sometimes.
pimp.gif

theres a new one of these everyday...if u ever dealt with the irs before you should know that dates are not written in stone,be patient

why the *@@@ did i only get $300 though? does someone have a link to a breakdown as to how this @!@@ is distributed? im pissed

I wish that the Bush Administration would have just quiet about this. I was actually looking forward to after it was announced and had things I wanted to useit for.

Damn you Bush, hope it rains all day on Texas on Saturday.

i got mine today - cool i guess if u was 18, lived with mama, and didnt have bills but since im living a complete 180 then whatev

*Very Important Yall *

Track your stimilus check

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC

here everyone this is how you can track your stimilus check also if you use h&r block, a tax soft ware or some other third party resource(a person whodoesnt work for the irs directly) even if you got your refund direct deposit more then likely you will get a paper check for the stimilus rebate. Apparentlythese third partys dont give Irs your bank account info directly so those who got theyre stimilus check direct deposit is because the Irs has theyre accountnumber. I used and h&r block myself and i did direct deposit. I filed way before the deadline I thought I was suppose get it last week because of the lasttwo digits of my social .I got this info from an IRS agent. so I will i be getting a paper check. I hope this helps yall

Back
Top Bottom