Gold presidential >

51809.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watch is way faster than a phone...

*check watch while running
*check watch while pushup
*check watch while hands on butt
*check watch while smashing (sometimes I time my self for legitimacy)
*check watch while spying on someone, specially while holding binoculars

I have become a bit more productive since I got a watch

I'll always rock a watch, one of my professors asked my class of 35 students do any of you still wear a watch and I was the only one that raised my hand SMH.

I have not worn a watch in probably 7 or 8 years. I have no need for them, and I rarely find myself somewhere that doesn't have a clock, or I don't have my phone. On those rare, and I mean very rare occasions that I need to know the time and don't have my phone or anything like that, I ask someone.

My girl is all into watches, and wants to buy me this $600 watch for Christmas. I told her to keep the money or buy me something else, cause I'll never wear it.

hate when i forget my watch...have 3 nixons...one for work, one casual, and one when i want to wear something nice...here's my go to

nixon_51-30_chrono_watch_matte_black_gold.jpg

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

hate when i forget my watch...have 3 nixons...one for work, one casual, and one when i want to wear something nice...here's my go to

nixon_51-30_chrono_watch_matte_black_gold.jpg

That watch is nice and after checking the price, it's relatively affordable.

I keep basically 2 watches. 1 cheap watch that I use day to day which I dont care what happens. Got my 2nd that I only use in special occasion. Partying, interviews, etc. Whenver I need toset the fit off right. Pull out the rose gold watch.

I stopped wearing watches 10 years ago since I always had the time on my phone.
I just started wearing them again this year since it's the norm at my job.

If you're talking about being practical, yes you're phone tells time and you don't need a wristwatch. But what if you lose your phone? or more likely, your phone runs out of batteries, then what do you have to tell time? in that case, your watch is a backup.

I use both to tell time if I wear my watch, which is almost everyday. If I forget my watch out the door, I have to go back and get it.  As others have said, it is definitely a must have accessory.

im 19 and i wear a breitling, so sometimes its a bit awkward when older men hate on me cuz of my timepiece, but i love it and can't see myself without it on. i used to wear a rolex cellini but if I'm wearing a rolex, i'd rather wear a day date presidential or a simple date just. something with the date, and the time is perfect for me.

I can see myself wearing a watch the rest of my life
They're just an essential part of any fit

I wear a watch all the time, online take mine off when going to sleep or in the shower. Sometimes, I don't even take it off when I swim.

Plus I'm just too lazy to reach in my pockets and pull out my phone just to look at the time and date.

I have never used a watch. Maybe with suits but that's all. They just don't fit me. Maybe in future if i'm ballin like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom