Anyone go around just not giving a !%%!?

Just not giving a +#+* about anyone or anything. All about yourself, your future, your hustle, your greed? A +#+* the world mentality and just going by youyourself and yours? Tired of being the caring, calm, collective, peaceful, patient man you were? How is it?

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Just not giving a +#+* about anyone or anything. All about yourself, your future, your hustle, your greed? A +#+* the world mentality and just going by you yourself and yours? Tired of being the caring, calm, collective, peaceful, patient man you were? How is it?
Whoa whoa whoa. Having IDGAF attitude is cool and all but thats a bit much. To me anyway

Yeah, I really don't give a +%*$. I'm really childish and immature, though. People really like me, but I don't really accomplish very much.

you are the worst thread maker ever, and this is coming from a dude who made a thread about pooping yourself on accident

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Yeah then you graduate.
roll.gif

Got em.

OP, you're an idiot, and you won't get far with that mentality.

some mornings i wake up with the ftw feeling and then go waste some money on myself then back to normal

my attitude is virgin, I dont give a _____

yeah thats my attitude for the most part, until i have the brief moments of motivation, then i can do whatever i put my heart into.

when i first got to iraq i really cared for these people. cuz we were protecting them from insurgents but after we took fire n seeing my soldiers gettingblown up, I said +*#% it No more, Im dont being a nice guy, my heart went cold n it was all about surviving this forgotten war.

Originally Posted by Nash

you are the worst thread maker ever, and this is coming from a dude who made a thread about pooping yourself on accident

lol wot?

michelle

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Just not giving a +#+* about anyone or anything. All about yourself, your future, your hustle, your greed? A +#+* the world mentality and just going by you yourself and yours? Tired of being the caring, calm, collective, peaceful, patient man you were? How is it?

tell me about it dude....4 or 5 years ago i was real coo person i still am but ive just been betrayed too many times to really give a !@$% about person anymoreexcept for my fam....but other than that i met people that are just greedy, let them borrow money and they act ghost when you try and get back at them, peoplethat only care about themselves, dont respect what you tell them ( "dude becarefull dont spill no swisher in my car.....DOG i just told your monkey @%$ tonot spill swisher and thats the frist thing you did")

Back
Top Bottom