Anyone go to H.O.H Sunday?

I didn't go because I had to drop my son off in Champaign for spring break but I heard on Power 92 that Kobe was there signing autographs etc...... Anyonew/ pics please post thanx

Cool, thanx for the pics!!! How'd you hear about it? How early did you get there & what kinda turnout was there as far as the crowd waiting in themall?

there was alot of ppl theres a pic on here in the nike section of hoh info. i was there on saturday waited for my ticket 4 the shoes at about 1 pm and i was10th in line. it was pretty cool he had an interview and spoke about the shoe he signed the first 5 shoes and the rest just watched the interview it was messedup cuz we went in there for nothing cuz we didnt get our shoes signed but i took my jersey off and i got lucky he signed there were 2 girls that went in there2 and they were treated bad by the staff i guess they thought they were there cuz they think hes cute but that wasnt the case they collect sneakers too andthey have better collection then most of the ppl there they waited there in line the whole day with me and they were there b4 me. i think next time they dosomething like that they need to organize it better. only reason i wasnt pissed cuz i got my jersey signed at the end

Back
Top Bottom