Anyone go to Pace University or college in the city?

i live in north jersey and go to school here but jersey is slow compared to ny....i feel like i couldve worked with my dad and went to school at the same timeinstead of just taking beat #!% classes.

i also live in north jersey and was considering a school in NY for business but their all expensive sooo idk

Originally Posted by chris steez

i also live in north jersey and was considering a school in NY for business but their all expensive sooo idk

Baruch College is for you my friend. I think it's 4,000 a semester out of state. It's not NYU or Columbia but it's all about what you make of it.I'm a student there right now and honestly I feel like it doesn't matter where you go but what you do there.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Baruch College is for you my friend. I think it's 4,000 a semester out of state. It's not NYU or Columbia but it's all about what you make of it. I'm a student there right now and honestly I feel like it doesn't matter where you go but what you do there.

I go to FIT now, and i was considering Baruch college for my next semester..

School me on the atmosphere there

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Baruch College is for you my friend. I think it's 4,000 a semester out of state. It's not NYU or Columbia but it's all about what you make of it. I'm a student there right now and honestly I feel like it doesn't matter where you go but what you do there.
I would love to go to baruch BUT...the commuting will be a hassl from north jerz to baruch..i mean i rather dorm but i'll look deeper into itand give it more thought i was considering this school a couple months ago also

I go to Baruch and I'm a senior. To answer some of your questions:

Baruch may or may not ask you to take a placement exam to see what classes you will need if you are a transfer. A counselor will look over what you have fromyour previous school and tell you what credits will cover.

Tuition is $4000 for out of state. Books vary in price but math and language books usually cost the most.

There are no dorms.

As for how good Baruch is, many if not all the big firms/companies come to Baruch to hire. Baruch isn't easy and especially not math so if you are atransfer, there is a good chance your math courses won't transfer. Baruch is also made up of three school: public affairs, liberla arts and business. Toget into the Zicklin Business school, you have a to have a required minimum gpa for certain classes like all your english, all math, business 1000, history1000 etc.

If anyone has any more questions, pm me

York....
ohwell.gif
.....jus two more semesters...strenuous 2 1/2 yrs

what are the requirements to transfer to baruch from a comm. college?? (no thread jack)
From someone who's transferred before and has been hit with 8 million requirements (and followed like one
laugh.gif
), there really aren't requirements. Just make sure you guys through somecore classes and have a good GPA and your good. That' what I hate about "guidance" counselors at schools. They're not on the selectioncommittee and the worst are the one's at the CC's. They want you feeding money into their school for as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom