anyone go to seton hall or rutgers?

Hey guys just checking to see of anyone attends Rutgers or Seton hall or has attended? I am planning on going to ether one next year and im just trying to findsome info. on it. Just let me know how you guys liked it and anything thing else about it.

thanks

dont come to seton hall...school is garbage an you will never graduate...if you want to have fun thats another story.......i heard theres gonna be too many pplnext year

Rutgers is the place to be for both academics and fun buddy!

Just be carefull of the high STD rate in New Brunswick
wink.gif

I'm planning on attending Rutgers too, beginning Spring '09. I initially visited during HS in 2006, but I can't remember a thing about the Campus,and I believe it was the New Brunswick one as well. Sorry, I really didn't help you out at all,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

dont come to seton hall...school is garbage an you will never graduate...if you want to have fun thats another story.......i heard theres gonna be too many ppl next year

Seton Hall is not garbage. Its true that it might take u a while to graduate but that is just depends on ur work ethic, if ur a hard worker ull do fine. uwont be able to just breeze through seton hall. the business school is better than rutgers, and most of the people leave their with jobs (last year 100% ofthe accounting majors had jobs in their field at graduation). there will be a lot of people here next year, but that just means a lot of girls to me.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

dont come to seton hall...school is garbage an you will never graduate...if you want to have fun thats another story.......i heard theres gonna be too many ppl next year

Seton Hall is not garbage. Its true that it might take u a while to graduate but that is just depends on ur work ethic, if ur a hard worker ull do fine. u wont be able to just breeze through seton hall. the business school is better than rutgers, and most of the people leave their with jobs (last year 100% of the accounting majors had jobs in their field at graduation). there will be a lot of people here next year, but that just means a lot of girls to me.

u know what hes right...im just a hater...but i would say 40% dont like it.

I just finished my first year at Rutgers and I gotta say it flew by. If you do go to Rutgers make sure that you dont take back to back classes at two differentcampuses because if you miss the bus then you are $***+%.

Back
Top Bottom