Anyone going to Wiz Khalifa Sat or Drake Sunday?

Making the trip to the NORVA from NOVA today, then back here at the 9:30 club tomorrow for Drake.  Anyone else going?

didnt make it, but heard it was amazing. from 3 different +*#$%$: i heard one got wiz's roaches, my homegirls little sister got into vip (shes 15 tho
indifferent.gif
), and the other got pointed at and he sang to her or some %%+%. my boys were sparkin in there, was a chill show i guess
laugh.gif

Wiz was at the NORVA in VA Beach...that show was aite, he decided to to a repeat performance at 11 pm so the show wasn't that good, I figured he was saving himself, not to mention he went short (like 45 mins) and only really did songs from Kush and OJ, no older songs for the most part.
Drake shut his show down though, it was awesome.  Pretty surprised though that I think he only did one song from the new cd (fireworks).  Birdman made an appearance which got everyone real hyped...

I was at the NORVA this past weekend. Khalifa ripped it... I was so cised... When he first took the stage and threw the doobie he was blazing he threw it right at me but I couldn't catch it, it bounced off my hands and some other fools grabbed it off the ground before me... Cool experience for me

Back
Top Bottom