Anyone gonna be in Miami this weekend? Let's go tanning

I'm coming down to South Beach this weekend...I wanna tan. My body is ready. Let's hang out, pick up some babes by the beach....have a few drinks at Wet Willies.  First round on me.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

But you already crispy....

laugh.gif

There's only one place you should be heading to during the day if you want to get a tan and see......ahem proper females, and that's the RX Pool Party at the Gansevoort Hotel. I'm one of 3 resident Dj's there and we destroy all competition when it comes to ladies and their slutty little times. I've posted numerous pictures from the party in the past, so if it's something you want to do don't hesitate to hit me up for some fun in the sun.

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

There's only one place you should be heading to during the day if you want to get a tan and see......ahem proper females, and that's the RX Pool Party at the Gansevoort Hotel. I'm one of 3 resident Dj's there and we destroy all competition when it comes to ladies and their slutty little times. I've posted numerous pictures from the party in the past, so if it's something you want to do don't hesitate to hit me up for some fun in the sun.
If I were you I'd hit this man up. Them pics he posted?
pimp.gif

Yeah it gets a little ridiculous at RX. Travel channel named us the # 1 party in Miami because it just gets loose :smile:

Yeah it gets a little ridiculous at RX. Travel channel named us the # 1 party in Miami because it just gets loose :smile:
i'm staying at the Barbizon on Ocean Drive...near 5th or 6th...where is your spot located?  I'm goin for the Caribbean carnival, but definitely interested in seeing some local tail

Originally Posted by pookieman

i'm staying at the Barbizon on Ocean Drive...near 5th or 6th...where is your spot located?  I'm goin for the Caribbean carnival, but definitely interested in seeing some local tail
The Gansevoort is on 23rd and Collins. If you want to roll through just shoot me a PM and what not and we'll make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom