Anyone got info on "Eastbay exclusive" OG XVs?

I've seen a pair of pine greens go up for sale on ebay a while back. It was the first and only time I've seen them listed. Seller was asking for a lot of cash for them. They never sold, as far as I know.

The 15 mid was one of my favorite air jordans to play ball in ever and yes the support was great if you tie them up pretty tight. I loved playing in the 14's, the 16's as far as traction to me was horrible so its just casual wear for those. Now back to the Air Jordan XV TB colorways. Yes eastbay had them in various colorways and yes they were discounted and yes college teams as well as some NBA players for certain teams rocked them. I still remember trying to find the white/red XV TB mid in my size and still no luck smh however i did just so happen to find the white/pine-greens. They were not eastbay exclusives at all. I still remember shoetrends having a few of the colorways too lol wow how time flies.

As far as the dude who was hating on Shoetrends.com obviously he did not know that they had all kinds of kicks that you couldn't get anywhere else.  This was also the time where Eastbay had the Air Jordans on "Final Score" for $49.99 each summer.  I still have a couple Eastbay mags. Dropped a few pics for those who remember the glory days.  I had copped a pair of Flightposite 1 for the school team which all white with the blue bottom (they were supposed to be red which was what I order but whatever they were exclusive) that were player exclusives and never released from Shoetrends.  As far as the XV goes,  the XV LS with the Lazer are flavor and are sitting in my room right now.  Used to be my daily now I rock the 21 P.E. which I was going to put in the pic but pair of OG 16 n 17s made it instead.   Notice the $79.99 14s and the $49.99 13s which you will never ever see at that price again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom