anyone have a fear of flying? vol phobias suck ;(

traveled many times as a kid to dr and pr. my girl wants to go away to pr for valentines day but im not to thrilled about flying.

if anyone hates flying what do u do after your on board? what calms you down knowing your life isnt in your hands at that point

It's not the flying that scares me so much it's the the crashing that I'm afraid of. I haven't flown in years though but from what I rememberit wasn't a long flight (Miami to Jamaica) so I wasn't spazin out too much. If I was to ever fly again though I'd probably just take an ambien andgo to sleep though most of the flight. That might be your best option OP.

Im spooked because of 9\11 and the Miracle at Hudson Bay
ohwell.gif

I love flying. I also love sitting next to people who are visibly shaken at the idea of flying and whispering in their ear..."Don't worry, 90% ofcrashes occur during take off and landing." Then I just watch them cringe!

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

I love flying. I also love sitting next to people who are visibly shaken at the idea of flying and whispering in their ear..."Don't worry, 90% of crashes occur during take off and landing." Then I just watch them cringe!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Flying's awesome. It's also the safest method of transportation. Just don't think about what could happen and relax. One ofmy pet peeves though are people who recline their seat in front of me. If you have leg room, don't !@#$%^& recline your seat.

the last flight i was from Chicago Midway to BWI had a lady who scared of flying sitting next to me. it was a very turbulent flight and she freaked out when wehit rough winds near landing. not a fun time.

i dont mind flying i just hate the landing part, im about to go italy and greece in may dont know how im going to deal with the flights, but just like everyonesays its the safest way to travel

I don't mind flying that much but I have a fear heights in general. Im also claustrophobic to an extent.

No phobias. %%!% like that never scares me cause if something went wrong it would be completely out of my control so why worry about it.

Ive flown over 30 times in my life and all of a sudden, starting back a year ago, I get clostrophobic (sp?) on planes which makes for !$#*#+ trips

Thinking about being on a sinking ship kind of trips me out be it doesn't stop me from wanting to go on a cruise.

and snakes

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Take a cruise
aww hell no.
I hate going on ferries/cruises. Something about being in the middle of open water with nothing around irks me out...
ohwell.gif

I used to fly alot as a kid... But now that I'm grown, I'm scared a hell to fly planes.
Just thinking about getting on one makes me hyber ventilate.
smh.gif

My fear of flying is a PHOBIA for real.

I refuse to fly, I had a really bad experience where we hit a airpocket and had crazy bad turbulence. Hopefully ill get over it eventually

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Im a pilot, yall need to stop tripping. Safest way to travel

Indeed, people hear planes crashing and trip, the odds of getting a plane taken down is probably 100000000 less likely then a horrible car accident. Ididn't travel for a while (when I was
glasses.gif
so when my boys decided we go on 3-4 trips a year I was down but was wondering if I would freak out on a planesince it's been so long. Well Vegas (3x) Florida (3) and DR in the past 2 years safe to say all is good. Just get on the plane and look for some decenttalent on the plane, that always helps me
roll.gif

i was all scared and what not.

simply look at the stats mate.

you're more likely to be harmed by a polar bear attacking you in Manhattan. truth.

once your actually in the air...it's gravy. no different then a train/buss

A lot of control freaks I know hate flying. They also hate being the passengers in cars. Makes it great for me, because they always volunteer to driveeverywhere.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, I think for a lot of people, it's the fact they they have no control at all when flying.

I've never been afraid to hop on a flight. I actually never even thought about it being scary. The only time when I feel worried is when I hear about planecrashes, and ones killing big names like Aaliyah.

Back
Top Bottom