Anyone have a hook-up on Apple iPods?

I am so frustrated right now. I lost my iPod at work today. Thats the same place where someone stole my entire CD case with about a hundred CD's.

I really hate having to buy another iPod but I guess I have no choice. I rarely use it too. I only use it at work to listen to music since I can't play it in my car.

Anyways, does anyone have a plug on iPods or know of any places that have them for a good price? Mine was a black 30GB Video, so I guess I would be getting a black 80GB classic.

Thanks.

i can get 10% off with my discount at target.. but my last day is tomorrow..

to give you a figuration..i came up on a 80 gb ps3 for 485 after taxes that was 530 somethin before the 10%

i've been searching all over for the best deal recently beause my girl needed one.
costco was the cheapest we found so we ended up copping there.
i think fry's had similar prices to costco too.
walmart and target and places like that were all pricier.

Originally Posted by countrycollects

i've been searching all over for the best deal recently beause my girl needed one.
costco was the cheapest we found so we ended up copping there.
i think fry's had similar prices to costco too.
walmart and target and places like that were all pricier.

how much were they at costco?

my Ipod broke and i'm planning to get a refurbished one. i'm wondering if anyone bought or owned a refurbished Ipod?

^^costco is usually couple bucks cheaper than all the other retailers. i would get it from costco cuz you have 90 return policy which i like.

BestBuy has them on sale for $237.50 if you buy them on their website. You might be able to locate an online coupon to get more off of it and then you can pickit up at the store that is closest to you... Otherwise I'd try Craigslist or even Ebay. IF you happen to buy one on Ebay then you can go to squaretrade.comto get a 3yr warranty on it and it will only cost you like $30 or so... Another thing is do you really need a 80gb one? I got 1550songs in mine and it onlytakes up almost 6gbs so if you don;t have that much just get a 8gb nano and save yourself some more loot....

^^^ gotcha... Like I said if ya want a new one check onthe bestbuy deal and maybe even ebay, you might be able to find a 30gb one for a lot cheaper and like Isaid you can get that squaretrade.com and get a 3yr warranty on it..

^^^ It's definately worth it!!!! I did it with my digital cam I bought in March. I dropped it and sent it in and got it fixed...

Back
Top Bottom