Anyone have a job with a misdemeanor or record sealed? where u work

i have a deferred probation sealed from the public but certain people can see, just wondering anyone else in the same boat?

i have a deferred probation sealed from the public but certain people can see, just wondering anyone else in the same boat?

Yea I am in a similar situation, have not been hired since I got caught up.
I get interviews think I got the job then... no call back,
indifferent.gif

Yea I am in a similar situation, have not been hired since I got caught up.
I get interviews think I got the job then... no call back,
indifferent.gif

--In addition to criminal background checks and drug tests, alot of companies are doing credit checks now too.
--Supposedly you're "high risk" if you're credit is not good.

--In addition to criminal background checks and drug tests, alot of companies are doing credit checks now too.

if sealed. only people who can see are police enforcement, and court system. so it should have no bearing on ur employment. yes i have a sealed record for assault and batt

if sealed. only people who can see are police enforcement, and court system. so it should have no bearing on ur employment. yes i have a sealed record for assault and batt

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

usually that only applies to law enforcement jobs/having to do with a lot of money.

usually that only applies to law enforcement jobs/having to do with a lot of money.

I have a felony sealed from Florida...it has not comeup and my next step is to have it expunged

I do have apublic file from VA that costme a job at CDW last yr but it all worked out in the end..was salty after getting the job after first interview only to get that call the next morning

I have a felony sealed from Florida...it has not comeup and my next step is to have it expunged

I do have apublic file from VA that costme a job at CDW last yr but it all worked out in the end..was salty after getting the job after first interview only to get that call the next morning

Originally Posted by Xavier

yea, they only do credit checks if you are trying to get a job that handles a lot of money or you are put in a position to take bribes.

they see it as, if your credit is bad, you are more likely to steal or do what ever to get extra money coming in.

but if ur record is sealed, you should have to prob getting a job. what ru applying for?

Originally Posted by Xavier

yea, they only do credit checks if you are trying to get a job that handles a lot of money or you are put in a position to take bribes.

they see it as, if your credit is bad, you are more likely to steal or do what ever to get extra money coming in.

but if ur record is sealed, you should have to prob getting a job. what ru applying for?

Ive had 20 dif IT contract jobs the past 2 years , put down no felony's or misdemeanors on the apps , then got the job worked 2 or 3 weeks then went to the office to hear they have to release me because of my background.

Ive had 20 dif IT contract jobs the past 2 years , put down no felony's or misdemeanors on the apps , then got the job worked 2 or 3 weeks then went to the office to hear they have to release me because of my background.

Back
Top Bottom