anyone have a youtube channel here? NT exclusive for YT members

sup guys..
A little update..my site, subxcess.com, is doing pretty insane numbers. In a two and half months, we have around 7k youtube members signed up and by Friday, we will be responsible for  2 million subscriptions.

Best part is that ppl are actually viewing videos which sort of squashes that sub 4 sub theory that everyone has. You can clearly see views go up from the videos from a few months ago and now.

If any of you guys have a YT channel, throw it up on here and Ill hook you up with some extra points (subs) on top of the 10 we give out. Ill pm when done. 

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

sup guys..
A little update..my site, subxcess.com, is doing pretty insane numbers. In a two and half months, we have around 7k youtube members signed up and by Friday, we will be responsible for  2 million subscriptions.

Best part is that ppl are actually viewing videos which sort of squashes that sub 4 sub theory that everyone has. You can clearly see views go up from the videos from a few months ago and now.

If any of you guys have a YT channel, throw it up on here and Ill hook you up with some extra points (subs) on top of the 10 we give out. Ill pm when done. 
Thats incredible, I remember when you first posted the site. Keep up the progress
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

sup guys..

Thats incredible, I remember when you first posted the site. Keep up the progress
pimp.gif
thanks bud...you know what the funny thing is, that when i posted that, i had 8 pgs of volunteers and then when I launched the site, everyone disappeared. You have YT?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I signed up, but how long does it take for  them to send the password to your email?

whats your username?
edit:  i got it..i changed your pw. pming you now. I also added 30 points to your account. Let me know in here how it goes

sup guys..

pimp.gif
thanks bud...you know what the funny thing is, that when i posted that, i had 8 pgs of volunteers and then when I launched the site, everyone disappeared. You have YT?

Nah, but helping a friend on a fitness blog which will incorporate a YT channel. Once its ready he'll def sign up.

pimp.gif

Nah, but helping a friend on a fitness blog which will incorporate a YT channel. Once its ready he'll def sign up.
awesome..ill hook him up

Back
Top Bottom