Anyone Have Any Info on these 2010

ForGive me if this is old, but does any one have any info on this colorway of the 2010? IMO, This is a really nice colorway of the 2010, and has the potential to be the best colorway also. Anyone know if these are supposed to go into production at all?

air-jordan-2010-black-red-xxv-2.jpg

ForGive me if this is old, but does any one have any info on this colorway of the 2010? IMO, This is a really nice colorway of the 2010, and has the potential to be the best colorway also. Anyone know if these are supposed to go into production at all?

air-jordan-2010-black-red-xxv-2.jpg

imo this and that other white based jumpman included image were leaked on purpose early to throw off makers of fakes. the clear window was a well kept secret until very close to release.

imo this and that other white based jumpman included image were leaked on purpose early to throw off makers of fakes. the clear window was a well kept secret until very close to release.

Those are sample of the actual 2010s. I saw a pair going on eBay a couple of weeks ago.

Those are sample of the actual 2010s. I saw a pair going on eBay a couple of weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom