Anyone have info on upcoming Air Max 95 releases?

younggunna28

Banned
I searched and couldn't find the topic, im probably looking right past it lol but anyway I was wondering if anyone has pics of the 95's that I thinkwere scheduled to release this year that slightly resembled the comet 95's? Also, now that all 4 of the gradient models are out, whats next for 95's? Iknow neons again and the other blue based ones but that cant be all! I just started to get my 95 fix lol I hadnt bought any in a long time other than chilisand neons because I didnt like anything they were putting out. Thanks in advance NT!

They look different than I remembered them but still looking pretty good lol I hope for the day when we see a purple 95 again!

i wish they would do comets, emeralds, and a gradient with blue. and the antifreeze joints. and the slates. haha i know, keep dreamin'. i would huntOG's but i learned the hard way that anything from '02 or older might become dust under your feet if you put 'em on.

only purple i can think of is on the women's grape 95s.

max95_w_wht_grape_jade_6.jpg

oh and by the way, OP, here's the thread on the Hot Red AM 95s (patent leather on the toe area, no thanks):

http://niketalk.com/topic/170587

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i wish they would do comets, emeralds, and a gradient with blue. and the antifreeze joints. and the slates. haha i know, keep dreamin'. i would hunt OG's but i learned the hard way that anything from '02 or older might become dust under your feet if you put 'em on.

yes. comets please. pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Originally Posted by younggunna28

I searched and couldn't find the topic, im probably looking right past it lol but anyway I was wondering if anyone has pics of the 95's that I think were scheduled to release this year that slightly resembled the comet 95's? Also, now that all 4 of the gradient models are out, whats next for 95's? I know neons again and the other blue based ones but that cant be all! I just started to get my 95 fix lol I hadnt bought any in a long time other than chilis and neons because I didnt like anything they were putting out. Thanks in advance NT!
Which blue based 95s are coming out? I've yet to hear anything.

Hopefully the blue grey gradients release. Those are CLASSIC. I've been wanting a pair forever. My neons are beat to +$%$!

Back
Top Bottom