anyone have pic's of da chi-town XIX???

i was at the lincoln wood mall n chicago several years ago and seen these wht/rd XIX's and they had chi-town writen on da back of em'' if any 1 haspics please share that was da 1st and last time i have ever seen them........thanx.............

Originally Posted by eazy38

i was at the lincoln wood mall n chicago several years ago and seen these wht/rd XIX's and they had chi-town writen on da back of em'' if any 1 has pics please share that was da 1st and last time i have ever seen them........thanx.............

there very nice

i love that mall

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

I was thinking was s dubl was thinking but are you sure they said "chi-town" on the back?

yeah positive n da same writng but chi-town wanted to copp so bad but funds was 2 low F#@%^n snoozzed!!!!!
frown.gif

^^^ Na you trippen' da West Coast is the best out of all 19s white that black patent leather and the black snake skin damn those i sexy and i just copped acouple days ago.

Originally Posted by eazy38

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

I was thinking was s dubl was thinking but are you sure they said "chi-town" on the back?

yeah positive n da same writng but chi-town wanted to copp so bad but funds was 2 low F#@%^n snoozzed!!!!!
frown.gif
strange... because i have NEVER seen those or even heard of those before... what store was it? are you sure they were authentic?

Never seen those XIX with Chi-Town in the back of the shoe, I only know it says Jordan on the back.

Originally Posted by east99

the XIX are the worst jordan ever, no color can save them
Have you played basketball in them?

They are ultra light, SUPREME cushioning, GREAT traction - what more do you want from a balling shoe?

Every1 that is saying they are ugly,are probably hypebeasts sayin it because they don't look right w/their jeans....this is the best balling jay IMO....thecushion is CRAZY on these

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Have you played basketball in them?

They are ultra light, SUPREME cushioning, GREAT traction - what more do you want from a balling shoe?
Check, check and check!! However, I was not a fan of the metal piece on the tongue digging into my shin/ankle, even when I played in high socks. Myonly negative remark about them!

Back
Top Bottom