Anyone heard of Nu Skin?

I just watched a video for a guy that wants me to come aboard. It is a MLM that uses anti-aging and weight loss products as bait.

Anyone have experience with this company or know anyone that tried the products or sold them?

Not unless you got in at the beginning. I know someone that did real well with Primerica. Everyone in that 5linx claims they making it but I only seen a few Bentleys given out

I actually work for corporate Nu Skin, I don't actually distribute the product (not allowed to since I work for corporate) I can tell you all you need to know.

Basic info:

It is an MLM, but a damn good and profitable one.

NOT a pyramid scheme, if you looked into how those work versus how we work, than you'll know.

We're one the fastest growing and most profitable companies out there, 10 months ago we were trading at 60 dollars a share, in this moment we're trading at 132 dollars, not bad in such a short amount of time.

Last edited:
Dunno how people involved in MLM/network Marketing can sleep at night.

Selling dreams to the vulnerable, taking advantage of the weak. :smh:

Nu skin?

My mom was slangin that crap back in the late 80's early 90's.

that stuff is still around?

Isn't it like Avon?

Don't do it OP it's a pyramid scheme. I mean yeah, you can make money off of it, but idk how you'll be able to sleep at night knowing you scammed your family/friends in order to do it.

Don't do it OP it's a pyramid scheme. I mean yeah, you can make money off of it, but idk how you'll be able to sleep at night knowing you scammed your family/friends in order to do it.

It's really not a pyramid scheme and where's the scam? I've been personally working for that company for a year and three months. Nu Skin's highest priorities are to maintain high morals and honesty. All the founders are Mormon, not like it's saying something, but they are the nicest people ever. The products are amazing and the business opportunities they offer to people are the best. Also we are currently the top direct selling company in terms of paying commissions to distributors.

It's really not a pyramid scheme and where's the scam? I've been personally working for that company for a year and three months. Nu Skin's highest priorities are to maintain high morals and honesty. All the founders are Mormon, not like it's saying something, but they are the nicest people ever. The products are amazing and the business opportunities they offer to people are the best. Also we are currently the top direct selling company in terms of paying commissions to distributors.
Explain to me how it's NOT a scam. I've seen my friends involved in different MLMs (such as Herbalife, Vemma, Amway). They all claim to not be pyramid schemes because they involve a tangible product, but they all are since they rely on recruiting others rather than on actually selling the product. I'm not saying the products aren't any good. Usually the products MLMS have are pretty good, they're just overpriced and the companies rely on recruiting others (as a distributor) rather than selling. 

Explain to me how it's NOT a scam. I've seen my friends involved in different MLMs (such as Herbalife, Vemma, Amway). They all claim to not be pyramid schemes because they involve a tangible product, but they all are since they rely on recruiting others rather than on actually selling the product. I'm not saying the products aren't any good. Usually the products MLMS have are pretty good, they're just overpriced and the companies rely on recruiting others (as a distributor) rather than selling. 

mrgrape85 your turn....

Last edited:
I'm back like I left something...thanks for your input Mr Grapes..My biggest concern is recruiting others with my same drive.

Back
Top Bottom