Anyone heard the Jay-Z Deshawn Stevenson "response"

Its like 2 verses over that Too Short track. I was in a club in DC last night, and they played it...I didn't think Hov would waste his time...

nerd.gif

How can he respond to Deshawn Stevenson when he didn't say @*! about him lol? Its not really a beef but the whole incident stemmed from Lebron andStevenson. Had nothin' to do with Hov other than the comment Lebron made which went something along the lines of Stevenson is Soulja Boy andhe's(Lebron) is Hov.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

How can he respond to Deshawn Stevenson when he didn't say @*! about him lol? Its not really a beef but the whole incident stemmed from Lebron and Stevenson. Had nothin' to do with Hov other than the comment Lebron made which went something along the lines of Stevenson is Soulja Boy and he's(Lebron) is Hov.

I think we know that....well I do...I was just curious about what he said

Unless it's something I don't know, this #!*# is unnecessary.

I ride for Hov on just about everything, but this don't got !*#! to do with him.

this makes no sense at all

Jay, king of subliminals...would waste 2 verses on some petty sports beef? i don't buy that

ducktales until you show some proof
nerd.gif

one of the lines was "underrated?...if anything they underpaid him..."...no ducktales here...it was at Love night club...Caron Butler wasthere...Kevin durant/mike beasely/damon jones was acting the fool

Originally Posted by NotoriousJJJ

one of the lines was "underrated?...if anything they underpaid him..."...no ducktales here...it was at Love night club...Caron Butler was there...Kevin durant/mike beasely/damon jones was acting the fool

aite, i'll take your word for it

But he can't respond to worthy lyrical opponents like...Ummm...Uhhh...Joe Budden.

Hov is a big @ss hypocrite...N' act like certain issues are so beneath him, And he's this huge mogul who doesn't have time or energy to addressit...

Yet he sendin' sublim jabs at non-rappers?

Word.

Cam'ron drops a 7 minute diss track, holds a press conference, etc and Jigga drops like 2 bars about how he's on the beach
grin.gif

Yet Stevenson calls out LeBron and invites Soulja Boy to the game and now Jay is up in arms?

smh.gif

(Wiz in 7
pimp.gif
)

No sackjockey but uhh I've noticed that Jay-Z threads are always filled with people that get mad because Jay-Z didn't do something the way they wouldhave done it if they were him... but they ain't him. If... they were Jay-Z, they'd do what they wanted to do...as... Jay-Z .Aparently.... they would pick and chose who they wanted to address.

I mean, isn't it a little strange that people with little to no dough all the way up to the well off crowd seem to think they know what Jay- Z should do?If he thought like most of us, he'd be in the position that most of us are in. And that's not an insult.. cuz nobody on thisboard is living like Jay-z. So apparently, we don't know what's best for Jay-Z.. damn..

Regardless of what move he makes, or who he disses, what shoes he wears... whatever, there's always gonna be a certain group of he-shoulda-did-that-%!*-__son the sideline. Maybe he's just cool with Lebron and he wants to rap about his situation... maybe he's just having fun..MAYBE he's serious, either way it's his prerogative. Just sit back and listen to whatever he chooses to spit, like you alwaysdo ole sideline __. Cuz that's all a gossiping __ is good for. The observe...and hate. It's a 2-step process. Why else would they care so much? AndI ain't talking to nobody in particular........ my flow is just vehicular homicide when I'm kicking up DUST!

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

No sackjockey but uhh I've noticed that Jay-Z threads are always filled with people that get mad because Jay-Z didn't do something the way they would have done it if they were him... but they ain't him. If... they were Jay-Z, they'd do what they wanted to do...as... Jay-Z . Aparently.... they would pick and chose who they wanted to address.

I mean, isn't it a little strange that people with little to no dough all the way up to the well off crowd seem to think they know what Jay- Z should do? If he thought like most of us, he'd be in the position that most of us are in. And that's not an insult.. cuz nobody on this board is living like Jay-z. So apparently, we don't know what's best for Jay-Z.. damn..

Regardless of what move he makes, or who he disses, what shoes he wears... whatever, there's always gonna be a certain group of he-shoulda-did-that-%!*-__s on the sideline. Maybe he's just cool with Lebron and he wants to rap about his situation... maybe he's just having fun.. MAYBE he's serious, either way it's his prerogative. Just sit back and listen to whatever he chooses to spit, like you always do ole sideline __. Cuz that's all a gossiping __ is good for. The observe...and hate. It's a 2-step process. Why else would they care so much? And I ain't talking to nobody in particular........ my flow is just vehicular homicide when I'm kicking up DUST!

Son what are you talking about

Please explain how he can let other rappers lay into him and not do anything, but when DeShawn Stevenson (who never even mentions his name) disses LeBronhe's gotta come out with a track

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

No sackjockey but uhh I've noticed that Jay-Z threads are always filled with people that get mad because Jay-Z didn't do something the way they would have done it if they were him... but they ain't him. If... they were Jay-Z, they'd do what they wanted to do...as... Jay-Z . Aparently.... they would pick and chose who they wanted to address.

I mean, isn't it a little strange that people with little to no dough all the way up to the well off crowd seem to think they know what Jay- Z should do? If he thought like most of us, he'd be in the position that most of us are in. And that's not an insult.. cuz nobody on this board is living like Jay-z. So apparently, we don't know what's best for Jay-Z.. damn..

Regardless of what move he makes, or who he disses, what shoes he wears... whatever, there's always gonna be a certain group of he-shoulda-did-that-%!*-__s on the sideline. Maybe he's just cool with Lebron and he wants to rap about his situation... maybe he's just having fun.. MAYBE he's serious, either way it's his prerogative. Just sit back and listen to whatever he chooses to spit, like you always do ole sideline __. Cuz that's all a gossiping __ is good for. The observe...and hate. It's a 2-step process. Why else would they care so much? And I ain't talking to nobody in particular........ my flow is just vehicular homicide when I'm kicking up DUST!

Please explain how he can let other rappers lay into him and not do anything, but when DeShawn Stevenson (who never even mentions his name) disses LeBron he's gotta come out with a track
I can't explain another man's motives. All I can say is that Jay is doing what Jay thinks is his best move and that doing so has worked for himin the past, and will probably work for him in the future.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Please explain how he can let other rappers lay into him and not do anything, but when DeShawn Stevenson (who never even mentions his name) disses LeBron he's gotta come out with a track
I can't explain another man's motives. All I can say is that Jay is doing what Jay thinks is his best move and that doing so has worked for him in the past, and will probably work for him in the future.

basically...everybody got they own motives, and its obviously been workin for him thus far. imagine where a lot of _s would be if they did what everybodythought they should do

Back
Top Bottom