Anyone here afraid of flying?

I have a flight this Tuesday, but no matter how many flights I go on, I'm always afraid of flying.

I got some Ativan from my Dr.

But still, even though I KNOW how safe it is, I don't like the thought of being so high up in the air.

Anyone else afraid flying?

How do you cope?

My gameplan is stay up all night, take ativan 1 hr before, knock out, 8am flight, for 6 hours.

When it's your time to go nothing will stop it. Stop being afraid and enjoy.

Basically what I tell myself to relax on flights.
No point in getting worked up over every rumble the plane makes.
If the plane drops out the sky there's nothing I can do about it.

Even the tiniest hint of turbulence sends a shiver down my spine. I blame Final Destination for this

Don't mess w planes b. Used to not give a damn about hopping on a flight, nowadays I'm good. No sir.

IMG_3373.jpg

I'm more shook of the people who are getting their heads or shoulders massaged or rubbed by a loved one when turbulence hits. You can tell they are afraid and nervous. My advice, don't fly if you are showing your emotions like that. It terrifies everyone else imho.

Mr. Play It Safe
was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye
He waited his whole damn life
to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought
"Well, isn't this nice."

Never been afraid of flying. If anything, I worry about something happening at the airport itself.

That's what I usually do.

But since I have Ativan I don't think I'll drink
F it. Do both.

I like to people watch @ the airport. Craziest is when you see those that can't handle their kids and those who are drunk as fuh lol
If I was airport admin I'd slap elevator music on full blast

I like to people watch @ the airport

Youre one of thooose people huh :emoji_unamused:

:lol:

You know what always makes me laugh tho? How they call seating by zones and theyll do 1st class and elderly and kids first but then someone from zone 4 will rush up to the front. Man sit your *** down, the plane isnt going anywhere you already at the gate. Whats your rush? To get on the plane first and then sit there for half an hour?

You know what always makes me laugh tho? How they call seating by zones and theyll do 1st class and elderly and kids first but then someone from zone 4 will rush up to the front. Man sit your *** down, the plane isnt going anywhere you already at the gate. Whats your rush? To get on the plane first and then sit there for half an hour?
This. And they crowd the place for those who's turn it is to get on. Had to ask a man this recently. He just stood quiet.

I'm deathly scared of flying. Ppl always say it's safer than driving but I'm not plummeting to my death in a car.

I don't think I'll crash. I have a fear of heights more than everything.

I feel like an autistic kid in a plane cause I can totally argue how foolish it is to be afraid in me head and yet still have an illogical panic attack

My old lady been working in the airline biz for nearly 15 years. I hear it all but what you just stated really gets on her nerves. It's right there on the boarding pass in bold letters lol
What's even funnier is watching those tryna sneak their bags on without paying the fee. Cats be holding up the damn plane tryna argue. Or those that have 100$ shirt, 200$ jeans, 500$ shoes but luggage look like they found it in a dumpster. I Be chilling in the cutt mayne lol.

Back
Top Bottom