anyone here ever mess with a bi-sexual chick?

Don't do it breh. I remember 'ol chick left me for some broad
laugh.gif
. Had me confused, iono if I should've laughed or felt insulted.
There's always that sayin' I wanna tell 'em.. girls, you need the penis in your life, not the vag.

For like a year..she didn't even tell me she was bi for months.

But honestly though..it's more of a curse than a gift.

Sad part is I haven't really had a gf since then
ohwell.gif
Think she put a curse on me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I've had two. Just do her right,don't try to treat her like a queen or no $+*% like that,but just do what you feel the girl can't do,besides giveher some d.

Let me start by saying this, they don't care about alot of things that a traditional gf would

And don't be shy about sex talk, they are very open no pun...they talk about anything and everything

You will have to meet alot of new people because bi chicks refuse to shut up, ultra talkative and outgoing

Club, restaurant, orgy, club, restaurant, orgy (this is a bi schedule)

Rinse, wash and repeat

A true BI chick is a pain in the ....... Ignore those talking about getting a 3some...aint gonna happen, their other girl wont like you period as in period!

My experience with bi girls... most of them prefer sex with women but like the "security" of a man, a traditional relationship, etc. So they willstay with the man (while they are still sleeping with the woman) until they are comfortable enough to leave.. the amount of women I know who are either marriedor in a relationship with a man and sleep with women behind their back is crazy

I know one who constantly will cycle dudes out so she can have kids or whatever then right back to da girl status for a good 2 or 3 years then she just wants adude.... I beat once and it was 8.5 on a scale of 10 but they really just are a pain sometimes..... attention w$*()@!!!!!

this chick is cool. nice personality, educated, has her own car/place, well spoken.. etc....
smokin.gif

she calls me**

her- im out of the shower
me- yeah
her-so do you still want that pic?
me- yeah
her- well do you want one of me with a towel wat?
me- surprise me
devil.gif
( i didnt want to come off as a bastard, it might be atrap)

( i cant post that spoon pic, im IP banned from photobucket)
mad.gif

but some of you guys are on point, bi chicks are more open to sexual conversations
pimp.gif
then straight chicks.

From my experiences I can tell you a bi-chick is always freaky. She'll want it everytime she can get it. The trick here is not to get too involved becausethen she can start developing feelings for you. It throws out the possiblility for threesomes since she wants you all to herself.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

From my experiences I can tell you a bi-chick is always freaky. She'll want it everytime she can get it. The trick here is not to get too involved because then she can start developing feelings for you. It throws out the possiblility for threesomes since she wants you all to herself.
to be honest, i havent been a in relationship for almost 3 years
indifferent.gif
so as far as her developing feelings for me, it isnt a problem. ..

Bi-chicks are bi-polar. There was this one particular I was smashing and she told me a couple months later. Needless to say, I just treated her like any otherfemale.

But my situation was more so an open relationship. I knew that wasn't gonna be *the one* But I did have fun

Originally Posted by kidUFC

From my experiences I can tell you a bi-chick is always freaky. She'll want it everytime she can get it. The trick here is not to get too involved because then she can start developing feelings for you. It throws out the possiblility for threesomes since she wants you all to herself.
indifferent.gif

Just saying in the case you might want a threesome.. my advice could of helped me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.. got too close tho...

don't doubt the game of butches....they be on they game like nothing else....i've seen them turn out girls like no other
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Just saying in the case you might want a threesome.. my advice could of helped me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.. got too close tho...

i mean, if i get with her.. threesome isnt wont even an issue.. it isnt now.. so how that relationship turn out? good/bad? what can i expect? or will she justbe like a straight chick?

I have a Bad experience with this. I met this chick on a double date with my best friend. His girl brought her best friend (my ex) and it was cool. We went outfor a MINUTE. Then I hear this rumor that ol girl may be Bi. At the time im thinking YES!!! until I was unable to have both at the same time. I should havenever let her "explore" because I lost to a girl
frown.gif
now shedoesnt mess with dudes at all and only goes with Doms.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
.. got too close tho...

i mean, if i get with her.. threesome isnt wont even an issue.. it isnt now.. so how that relationship turn out? good/bad? what can i expect? or will she just be like a straight chick?

The relationship still alright, friends with benefits, smash whenever I go back to my hometown.. other than that, just treat her like a normal chick likeeveryone else has been saying. As for the possibility of turning her straight, theres always a chance if you doin the right things my dude
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ the responses in here..

my bestfriend and my ex are both bi.. theyre not that bad.. jesus

talk to her like a regular broad.. she aint special

Back
Top Bottom