Anyone here ever take supplements to improve memory/focus?

I been hearing a lot about this lately. I recall it being a big thing a few years back and even tv shows covering it like it was a real problem but I never inquired. I'd try it if I could get it for free. Just to see if it would actually have any effect on me.

Reminds me of that Focusin ep on The Simpsons where I think Bart and/or Homer took it became a genius and got addicted. I aint down with anal leakage or cancer though.

i dont want cancer

What do you mean?

most of these supplements are not really that good for you. if you want to improve ur focus i suggest doing it through spiritual means like meditation and stuff also improving your diet would be helpful too
Listen to this man, I swear my iq lost points when I went on piracetam and choline and took me a while to get back to normal, maybe it was just me but your brain is the most important thing to you, don't mess it up
I was worried about chemicals in my food yet took unknowns to help my focus so I chose to stop, bro its all in your head you have the means to achieve anything :pimp:

Everything gives you cancer 
eyes.gif

On another note, i take Udos oil, Its a blend of omega 3-6-9. And i take an ounce of this supplement called Brainon by a company e3 live.

Everything gives you cancer 
eyes.gif

On another note, i take Udos oil, Its a blend of omega 3-6-9. And i take an ounce of this supplement called Brainon by a company e3 live.

I know right, they even say black pepper can cause stomach cancer

i was messing with focus factor but after a while its sort of eh...

omegas is where its at though...

I take alpha brain....does help me be more social for some reason....I do feel focused but it only really work when you take it on an empty stomach.

It's just like the stuff you wanted to get OP except it doesn't have all of those ingredients and you get more in terms of quantity.

nootropics is like the new hot topic in supplements so I do believe that companies are capitalizing on the trend.

Eat well, sleep well, hydrate well and you should be as good as you can be. Myself on the other hand....I don't hydrate anywhere near the amount I need, because i'm in grad school I def don't get enough sleep and ramen isn't the best thing to eat at any given moment in time....but next semester that'll change....I hope.

I got tons of sample packs of Nu Vigil. I wonder if they have any street value. I don't like meds

you could improve memory and focus with ease simply by going within. i suggest you do that instead of ingesting some chemical that will likely draw you away from your end goal longterm.

Practicing Breathing from the Diaphragm, and increasing your Lung Capacity. You can hold 6 Litres of air, but the average person only uses about 1L.

This is how rappers are able to freestyle off the top of their head, and memorize entire songs without writing (Jay-Z etc)

Ginko ginkgo biloba

Take Omega-3

Been doing a lot of research on both of these and can't find too many negative side effects.

I take alpha brain....does help me be more social for some reason....I do feel focused but it only really work when you take it on an empty stomach.

It's just like the stuff you wanted to get OP except it doesn't have all of those ingredients and you get more in terms of quantity.

nootropics is like the new hot topic in supplements so I do believe that companies are capitalizing on the trend.

Eat well, sleep well, hydrate well and you should be as good as you can be. Myself on the other hand....I don't hydrate anywhere near the amount I need, because i'm in grad school I def don't get enough sleep and ramen isn't the best thing to eat at any given moment in time....but next semester that'll change....I hope.

Going to read up on Alpha Brain. I saw some similar this weekend but had too many ingredients.

you could improve memory and focus with ease simply by going within. i suggest you do that instead of ingesting some chemical that will likely draw you away from your end goal longterm.

I'm deleting Facebook and staying away from Twitter for a while.

Back
Top Bottom