Anyone here have ringtone battles with ya boys

im like the undisputed champion of ringtones around my way. dudes try to go to to toe but they aint seeing me.
anyone here just pull out random ringtones , then that one dude in ya crew "oh really...."

note to self , start more threads about ringtones
imgad

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

im like the undisputed champion of ringtones around my way. dudes try to go to to toe but they aint seeing me.
anyone here just pull out random ringtones , then that one dude in ya crew "oh really...."

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)] Dunno what you talking bout. But I hate dudes who just sit around in a roomplaying ringtones like somebody wanna hear that @##*.[/color]

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Dunno what you talking bout. But I hate dudes who just sit around in a room playing ringtones like somebody wanna hear that @##*.[/color]

naw , i got more sense then that. its usually something we do to clown around. like just one up the last ringtone

like if you play biggie, i play pac....if u play my girl likes to party all the time , i do girls just wanna have is fun , if u play 50 i play cam....and soon

I remember having that Bubba Sparks "Ugly" & Mobb Deep "Burn" ringtone on the Nokia 3310 back in Freshman year and used to set thealarm so it could go off in class just to show off that I had the ringtone game on smash
pimp.gif
Joints was polyphonic too instead of mono so I was definitely ahead of thegame
laugh.gif
Does that count?

people who randomly play their ringtones tryna impress people are attention whores

Iono about all that, But do me a favor and post that "You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin' On You" parody you did...

Joint was funny.

I think you was smackin' dudes with Bible verses or somethin'.

With devices like iPhones, PDAs/Pocket PC, and other phones than can hold entire albums to discographies...ringtone battles become mad irrelevant.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

With devices like iPhones, PDAs/Pocket PC, and other phones than can hold entire albums to discographies...ringtone battles become mad irrelevant.
laugh.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I remember having that Bubba Sparks "Ugly" & Mobb Deep "Burn" ringtone on the Nokia 3310 back in Freshman year and used to set the alarm so it could go off in class just to show off that I had the ringtone game on smash
pimp.gif
Joints was polyphonic too instead of mono so I was definitely ahead of the game
laugh.gif
Does that count?

1 fish, 2 fish

What you know about the polyphonic "Midwest Swing" and "Welcome to Atlanta"
pimp.gif

red fish, blue fish

I won't lie, sometimes before I hit the gym to play some ball, I bust out my NBA on NBC ringtone and get ready to play.

Back
Top Bottom